Simple Stealth Game Example

very simple example of stealth game mechanics, I made this mostly as a baseline of what stealth cold look like on Flowlab

11 Likes

It’s very well made and easy to turn into a full game, nice example

5 Likes

metal gear solid example?! :star_struck:

4 Likes

Nice! Art and gameplay.

4 Likes

simple example, very easy to understand.

3 Likes

solid floors made of metal. Cool example!!

5 Likes

Nice game and lore. I am very stealthy :shushing_face:

3 Likes

yo this is genuinely epic

5 Likes

This is cool. Very well made.

4 Likes

This is cool but I wish there would be a warning like an eye that changes color depending on if you can be seen or not

4 Likes

that happens in the spoderman ps4, i rember it from that game and its effective gamingplay :grin:

4 Likes

maybe a viewcone representing how far the patrollers can see

4 Likes

oh yeah this was in the stealth missions in the punishing game, very effective gamming

3 Likes

I did add a viewcone with the attacher block, but it is visible through walls

2 Likes

It also bugs out a bit on the first rotation

2 Likes

Using 3 rays for this is good for the FOV because nothing would be small enough anyways to fit in such a small opening (But I would have used a different method so I could add an input to allow for an adjustable FOV)

The movement gets the job done, but I think it’s a bit of a brute-force method to use 4 Timers to change the rotation. It’s more of a bandaid solution than iron welding.

Anyways, still a solid example, well done.

4 Likes

2 Likes

I tried using JR 01’s example for the movement at first, but no matter what path I made it would make the guard vanish into thin air

I definitely did something wrong, but idk what

3 Likes

Dont give any one the idea. They might start making a metal solid fan game and then everyone will be hypered up and then the game developer would lose motivation and drop it and delete it and people will forget it.

4 Likes

yeah that one guy hyped me for another halo fangame and then disappeared :frowning_face:

3 Likes