The Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny 2

@Graves_Justin

It finally happened! I got a profile pic, this is a day to rejoice, I bet some of you wont even realize its me

1 Like

special tanks to @Pixel_Name1 for making it and providing inspiration to use this kind of style in my game

1 Like

special t(h)anks - Google Search

1 Like

Guys feel free to post your games in my Discord server’s Flowlab channel

(I will replace this post with memes if this is not allowed)

With this meme, the lore is complete.
This is why I assembled these individuals. This meme.

lore

@117JOJO @Ionjiruilo_Pylon @the_yellow_and_black_individual @john_doom_from_halo

5 Likes

So this is the meaning. Why you assigned us these colors bro.

4 Likes

why are there so many anime people, like is this animehub

4 Likes

i really don’t know. i don’t understand 90% of the people in this community, i mean we have a whole channel to post any random thing in, and they still do it extremely often on topics

2 Likes

Why are there so many sequels to Flowlab users, like we already have @Braden_S_2

3 Likes

My reaction tio thsi: buff gustavo fring

1 Like

i’ve released that the Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny has turned into a mess. most posts have nothing to do with what should be the purpose of having an off-topic channel: chatting about stuff non-flowlab.

should someone make a community hub just for memes and leave this for chats? or should a chatting channel be made to keep this place the same?

3 Likes

memes and chat are at harmony here, do not disrupt the peace. Chats when people are around, memes when people aren’t.
Mando Way This Is The Way GIF - Mando Way This Is The Way Mandalorian GIFs

3 Likes

7 Likes

The last one is me because my code is too advanced for anyone to help me :sunglasses:

my usual meals are:
Breakfast: microplastics
Lunch: microplastics
Dinner: microplastics

2 Likes

My brother in Flowlab you love xi jinping so you probably live in a plastic factory working for him /s

4 Likes

@ManiacPumpkin @meburningslime @AbstractGallery @hihilogic
can this song go on the homepage or main website? is it good/suitable for that? i think you guys all did a good job on this :slightly_smiling_face:

@paisleypug i ran out of daily posts but i diageree, they were both bad guys

6 Likes

I LOVE MAO ZEODONG, NOT XI-JING PING, I RESPECT JI-JING PING BUT I LOVE MAO ZEODONG

1 Like

ok, so hypothetically if you were about to get sliced into pieces by a high frequency blade, what would you think about?

1 Like