The Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny 2

I would think about how my thighs are better than Jetstream Sam’s

3 Likes

I don’t see why not. Unless the others disagree I would say that’s perfectly fine.

2 Likes

ok, so i’ve been staying up since 6:15 am to 4:30 am currently, i binged the entirety of inside job season 2, took a load of power naps and watched youtube

1 Like

Uh, mine are better than yours bro

the LEGO don’t lie

1 Like

Shut up and go rewatch angry minecraft

3 Likes

I haven’t actually focused on making a real game for a while, I’ve only made examples and helping on the forums these past few months. I feel like I’m in retirement for real game deving and I don’t like it >:(

I will hopefully be finished with a test I’m working on before the flowjam, so after the flowjam is done I can work on something I’ve been wanting to do for a while

5 Likes

4 Likes

I count with my pinkie first.

Actually I’m the left side, but my brother is on the right

2 Likes

The off topic channel was originally meant for unrelated discussions users would have that wouldn’t relate to flowlab. It also was mostly suppose to be some sort of funnel to help limit the amount of spam and off topic posts on other discussions.

There originally was just two off topic channels, one was the original and the second was a backup since we have had many issues with users constantly flagging down posts during conflicts and getting the discussion banned.

Soon a few users started creating multiple off topic channels outside of the original two which really didn’t help with spam, but only furthered it.

Although it was mostly just for unrelated chatting, I don’t see anything against meme posting on here, since it helps filter it from being on other discussions, but it’s hard to navigate any sort of conversation on here when someone posts like 30+ memes on a single post. So I do agree that we should at least limit the spam on the discussion for spam, but I can’t really say not to, because it is for all off topic related purposes.

Now we have flowlab memes discussions (which some I can say probably aren’t related to flowlab) and a bunch of topics for a single unrelated idea and I can see it becoming out of hand. The purpose of the original off topic channel was suppose to be a single channel for most of these issues anyway, but when grazer announced the new community lounge category, I guess anyone can make an off topic channel without issue.
Personally that’s just way more messages to look through when you view the topics on latest. But I don’t think anything can be done about it.

7 Likes

I mean you’d have to talk to grazer with that, I have no issues with it

4 Likes

Good man helping people

5 Likes

You too (swear words and fake blood warning)

4 Likes

ATTENTION EVERYONE WHO KNOWS OR LIKES ROUGELITE/ROUGUELIKE GAMES

4 Likes

@STOP POSTING ABOUT AMONG US! I’M TIRED OF SEEING IT! My friends on TikTok send me memes, on Discord its ___ing memes. I was in a server, right, and ALL the channels are just Among Us stuff. I showed my Champion underwear to my girlfriend, and the logo I flipped it and I said “Hey babe, when the underwear sus! HAHA! Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding DiDiDing!” I _ing looked at a trash can and I said “Thats a bit sussy!” I looked at my , I thought of the astronauts helmet and I go "? MORE LIKE ___-SUS!" AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

6 Likes

oppenheimer easily won this one

5 Likes

Hi i am back with a new email because I forgot my old one. The pfp does not match because my new name I figured I could make a cool reference.

1 Like

@discobot start tutorial

I can’t believe I only realized this like 2 weeks ago, but the Text (and many more behaviors) inputs are Purple and White, indicating that both Numbers and Text are valid inputs.

6 Likes

Flowlab coding lore

2 Likes

Lmao oppenheimer uses comic lore against mcu thanos

titan’s proabably confused lol

5 Likes