The Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny 2

4 Likes

know your meme
sorry if offended

4 Likes

@discobot start advanced tutorial

2 Likes

i want to get a movie that’s really happy and for 3 year olds or something on dvd/blue-ray and at the end some random guy throws the main character/characters into a pit of deadly fire (you only get to see this as a still image) and then the credits roll and you hear their deadly screams of pain and nothing else
i will put this on a disc & sell it so parents think it’s a lovely movie for their 3 year old but then the ending comes

4 Likes

sometimes i just forget to write a word when writing a sentence

4 Likes

Super serious. I have made this comment on this video. I hope that I will still be alive after this. However, I will still say goodbye just in case.
Be careful, there are violent people in the replies to one normal comment on the video. Maybe even more comments could have threatening people in the comments. Do not comment yourself. Maybe report the violent ones for “promoting terrorism”, and leave. Do not do anything else. The anger around some South Park episodes is still there. People are still mad.

Also, the April 2023 thing will happen early if I die. You will have to figure that out by yourself if that happens. I hope this paragraph doesn’t detract from the seriousness of this post.

edit: They were literally talking about beheading people in one of the replies.

2 Likes

I’ve never seen South Park, but I’ve seen some clips and I have to say I don’t think it’s very good. As an adult now, I don’t even find most of it funny and it’s almost painful to watch the vulgar language and actions cartoon characters do.

I’ve seen some family guy episodes and I have to say it’s not the greatest either. There’s so many racist, sexists, and all kinds of horrible jokes and references to. There are some funny moments, but there’s no moral values at all from this.

I’d recommend not watching either. Some may say different, but I honestly believe that humanity would most likely benefit without these kind of shows.

3 Likes

My choom both of those shows are ironic or dark humor but South Park is allegedly better. Maybe I should consider watching it…

2 Likes

Bro didn’t even address the real life danger :skull:

2 Likes

2 Likes

3-Chainsaw man kobeni amogus meme

1 Like

@kkstrain1 sonic hedgehogs memes

more memes

sonic protests

stop the fighting with genshin community over a stupid game award!!!

5 Likes

BRI’ISH!

sonic collab

3 Likes

2 of those memes I’m pretty sure i already posted here lol

4 Likes

hmmst, who has awoken the flowlab one

4 Likes

4 Likes

How is a Sonic 06 screenshot related to Genshin lol?!

4 Likes

:skull: :skull: :skull:

4 Likes

Aorenger seems cool

Also I would like to take this opportunity to nominate my choom, the reformed orthodox rabbi Bill Clinton

4 Likes

send to all history classes, ancient civilazrtions learning

2 Likes