The Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny 2

this game is awesome

7 Likes

Time goes too quick please help I don’t want to get older

1 Like

i’m watching this youtube video and you know how like somd youtubers like to hide their identity behind an image? yeah well i just watched one fricking regenerate like what are you a doctor who time lord

i’m not even kidding,this guy burst into orange and came out with a new image and it’s never mentioned again

2 Likes

“Perfect to beat women and homosexual” - youtube commenter when talking about sonic music

LOL

hello

So about this, I finally beat the first mission and 7 others

and now the missions have shifted from “Destroy X” or “Destroy X amount of this thing” to “Defend this important thing from 49859863498 enemies”

1 Like

offensive warning

7 Likes

fortnite sussy amongus kamen rider fartnite amogus subscribe to fortnite battle pass

2 Likes

Gotta say this is in bad taste.
Gay pride doesn’t hurt anyone, but it does allow for a minority to feel accepted. There are still many environments that are hostile to any non-straight stuff. Having a way to show those people in the closet that it is ok to be gay is a good thing.
Most people talk about themselves being gay because it is an important part of them. The “default” is to be straight, so being able to to realize that you are different is a long an difficult journey. I don’t see anything wrong with being proud of who you are an the struggles you have faced.

Also the more annoying aspect of pride month, imho, is the commercialization from capitalists. Many companies, as well as politicians, show their “support” in superficial ways by advertising or selling products. In reality, they would throw any minority under the bus to save their profits or positions.

The main point I’m getting at is that making fun of gay people for expressing themselves (even if it does get repetitive) can be very harmful. It’s important to be patient an accepting. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I don’t really care, they can be gay if they want that’s up to them. When they don’t shut their mouths about it and start spoon feeding children with their nonsense is when I start to get a little pissed off.

3 Likes

I respect you. probably one of the things I hardly ever say to some one, but I respect you.

1 Like

Gays: :+1: :grinning:

Capital people trying to make money off them for a stupid annoying month and then promptly forget about them as soon as the month ends: :-1: :nauseated_face: :face_vomiting: :rage: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

also me muslim and don’t like islam heritage month, its capitalism too but nothing happens unlike pride and other heritage months

8 Likes

wiki post
jokerbruhmeme

aw i cant

your muslim? time for the jokes to start rolling in

2 Likes

my turn

add more halo pictures guys

jojo: no i wont, maybe later tho

1 Like

bro who the heck posted that brooo

Not funny enough, try harder (I’m Muslim too and I’m unoffendable)

Flagged your last post for spam because repeated images too many

1 Like