The Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny 2

The same thing just happened to me. To fix this download the Sprite Sheet instead of an animation, then go to ezgif and convert the sprite sheet into a gif and then import it into flowlab

3 Likes

Would I, would I really? Jk, great job :+1:

4 Likes

Oh man

4 Likes

Or just import it and use the position (arrows) to move everything to frame. That’s what I’ve done innumerable times.

4 Likes

I’ve done that too, but if you have a large animation it could take more time. Or if it’s big enough that the memory warning comes up the animations for the sprite could break, happened to me once :frowning:

6 Likes

Raft? Supports 8 players if I remember correctly

6 Likes

I was gonna say, I’m pretty sure I saw some youtube channels have more than 4 players on there before.

Yeah, it can hold up to 8 players if the host so chooses.

9 Likes

It’s not pve but that sounds great still. I’ll look into it, thanks bois

6 Likes

Also wow, can I just say a lot of people on the otc lately. 6 likes, 9 likes, tons of posts…

5 Likes

I like how 6 likes being described as a lot can basically just tell you all you need to know about flowlab’s community

5 Likes

Creeper

4 Likes

6 Likes

this game is awesome

7 Likes

Time goes too quick please help I don’t want to get older

1 Like

i’m watching this youtube video and you know how like somd youtubers like to hide their identity behind an image? yeah well i just watched one fricking regenerate like what are you a doctor who time lord

i’m not even kidding,this guy burst into orange and came out with a new image and it’s never mentioned again

2 Likes

“Perfect to beat women and homosexual” - youtube commenter when talking about sonic music

LOL

hello

So about this, I finally beat the first mission and 7 others

and now the missions have shifted from “Destroy X” or “Destroy X amount of this thing” to “Defend this important thing from 49859863498 enemies”

1 Like

offensive warning

7 Likes