The Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny 2

how is the art

1 Like

the adventures of sonic the hedgehog sonic sez shorts except theyā€™re based off of insanely weird events that happened on this game development forum

1 Like

I just realised that the sonic forces death egg robot phase 3 is literally just the minecraft story mode wither storm but robotic and worse

1 Like

It looks really good! I couldnā€™t do that. Although I find it slightly funny that now I canā€™t do this:

I am defying gravity

Screenshot 2023-01-05 4.43.02 PM

3 Likes

wait, I though I fixed thatā€¦ Oh, its now you CANT do it, okay haha

3 Likes

3rd leak :eyes: ā€” see the leak schedule on the topicā€™s 1st post.

2 Likes

oh really because they encouraged it but if your gonna be that blind ok

1 Like

yea but thatā€™s basically polishing a turd, yea it did get better, but itā€™s still a turd

2 Likes

True, but now you sound like any kid in elementary school whose excuse after getting in trouble is ā€œthey told me toā€ ā€” you donā€™t need to listen to anyone or participate in something if you donā€™t want to

Alright, convo about this should probably end. Iā€™m not coming back to check replies. Cya

6 Likes

twitter going wild rn

2 Likes

it pretty cool how i didnā€™t ask you. And thereā€™s a complete difference of a kid doing something stupid like that and me making jokes. So why donā€™t you stop comparing apples to oranges and have something that relates

eh idk, anyways i just finished making the npc dialogue in my flowjam game

she literally said end of convo lmao

2 Likes

whats your favourite sonic music

4 Likes

I know this isnā€™t directed at me but my favorite is stardust speedway act 2 from sonic mania

4 Likes

Gestures vaguely at the entirety of Sonic Mania OST

4 Likes

rarms is in sonic 4

RARMS IN SONIC 4!! (REASON WHY SONIC 4 > SONIC MANIA) (THAT LAST PART WAS A JOKE I LOVE SONIC MANIA)

2 Likes

sonic mania ost is fire

3 Likes

I just had a popular Lego transformer designer used and credited one of my lego designs to recreate RotF Autobot Skids and Mudflap.

I felt noticed.

4 Likes

never played any sonic games