The Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny 2

I agree,it’s probably best to not say anything.

2 Likes

Also the classic sonic timeline and the modern sonic timeline are seperate

Classic: Sonic 1, Sonic 2, Sonic CD, Sonic 3&K, Sonic 4, Sonic Mania

Modern: Sonic Unleashed onwards

2 Likes

because of Forces,Mania Plus & the sonic wiki i thought that mania & mania plus was an entirely different universe and that the other classic games,the sonic quadrilogy (4 is the first appearance of dreamcast sonic) and onwards was the same timeline

2 Likes

Look man, I get it. I make racist jokes on occasion too (99% of the time about me or my relatives), but its not something to pull out of nowhere. You don’t know these people, you may have spoken to them, but you don’t know them. It’s best to stay as respectful as possible, especially online. You never know how someone will react. And there is a difference between harmless jokes with friends, and continuously bombarding someone online because they happened to mention their race in a comment.

7 Likes

Oh man I completely forgot about the Dreamcast and Storybook games

When did the Sonic timeline become as convoluted as the Zelda timeline?

2 Likes

2 Likes

Ocarina of Time

2 Likes

how is the art

1 Like

the adventures of sonic the hedgehog sonic sez shorts except they’re based off of insanely weird events that happened on this game development forum

1 Like

I just realised that the sonic forces death egg robot phase 3 is literally just the minecraft story mode wither storm but robotic and worse

1 Like

It looks really good! I couldn’t do that. Although I find it slightly funny that now I can’t do this:

I am defying gravity

Screenshot 2023-01-05 4.43.02 PM

3 Likes

wait, I though I fixed that… Oh, its now you CANT do it, okay haha

3 Likes

3rd leak :eyes: — see the leak schedule on the topic’s 1st post.

2 Likes

oh really because they encouraged it but if your gonna be that blind ok

1 Like

yea but that’s basically polishing a turd, yea it did get better, but it’s still a turd

2 Likes

True, but now you sound like any kid in elementary school whose excuse after getting in trouble is “they told me to” — you don’t need to listen to anyone or participate in something if you don’t want to

Alright, convo about this should probably end. I’m not coming back to check replies. Cya

6 Likes

twitter going wild rn

2 Likes

it pretty cool how i didn’t ask you. And there’s a complete difference of a kid doing something stupid like that and me making jokes. So why don’t you stop comparing apples to oranges and have something that relates

eh idk, anyways i just finished making the npc dialogue in my flowjam game

she literally said end of convo lmao

2 Likes