The Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny 2

How

5 Likes

real

5 Likes

BasedAlpaca

6 Likes

I really dont see why race was brought up in the first place, it really shouldnā€™t matter

8 Likes

This one youtube reply is what keeps me alive when i want to die because i know that throwing myself off a building is not perfect to beat women and homosexual

edit:racism also isnt perfect to beat women and homosexual. itā€™s not even that itā€™s just not funny,cool or good at all. hating people because of a minor part of their character they canā€™t control is pretty terrible too and is way below not being cool or perfect to beat women and homosexual. this has been life advice with LMTPE

3 Likes

After BasedPumpkin and BasedAlpacaā€™s posts, I have chosen to discard the immense racist energy forever. Racism is bad. And my anti-racist joke that was disguised as a pro-racism joke was not very funny, nor was the Kamen Rider reference acknowleged.

7 Likes

i have purged myself of all racist thoughts, i have becomeā€¦
based

5 Likes

funny british blue box show turns 60 this year :+1::+1:

3 Likes

kiwileaf is not based

2 Likes

Let us not rant on our friend.

2 Likes

what if your braincells were sentient and weird things were the result of wars
Iā€™d much rather prefer the reason of january 6th 2023ā€™s discovery as my braincells having a war against the furry parts of my brain attempting to increase their numbers than just ā€œyouā€™re a furry you idiotā€

3 Likes

gnome juice, made by gnomes, from gnomes, for gnomes, buy now!
*please note that gnome juice may cause side effects such as: stomach pain, vomiting of blood, diarrhea, migraines and brain death in humans that ingest it

4 Likes

i just had my first lmpte moment

3 Likes

honestly I like how JR 01 removed the twin towers but not the skeletons, very respectable

why do people call sonic mania ā€œthe true sonic 4ā€ or ā€œsonic 4 episode 3ā€ the sonic quadrilogy & mania donā€™t even take place in the same universe for godā€™s sake and plus thatā€™d mean sonic forces is sonic 5 and you did ā€œsonic mania = true sonic 4ā€ to avoid a bad sequel for nothing

1 Like

oh god the based lord maniacpumpkin is replying what 100% correct essay is he gonna type out

1 Like

Because Mania feels like a classic sonic game with passion and care put into it.

Sonic 4 feels like a cheap nostalgiabait cash grab

3 Likes

true but 4 did get better at episode 2

I was gonna say something, but itā€™s probably best that I donā€™t.

5 Likes

Not about any of you, just the situation regarding the recent events.

5 Likes