The Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny 2

Please detail large images.

For those of you who played my game previously, what could be added to the full game?

1 Like

I honestly wouldn’t think that is entirely real since a lot of people online use any sort of diversion for just attention. But I do like the message it’s proposing.

6 Likes
1 Like

1 Like

sounds dum but are curses allowed in the forums?

3 Likes

No, because this is a forum for children and young adults.

1 Like

No f-word or racism. Only mild language, but it must be censored with a Blur Spoiler.

2 Likes

…or you can just reword it. 9 times out of 10 people are going to click on the spoiler anyways, this includes the group that you dont want to see that kind of language. If you truly want to keep the forum as a safe space, avoid language altogether.

5 Likes

Personally I don’t use curse words at all since it’s just a lazy way of throwing words out in a sentence that could be replaced with words most people don’t bother to figure out.

I, myself, and probably many others would prefer if users don’t curse at all because it’s a public forums where students and teachers have been on frequently. It’s a game development forums and it should be appropriate that anyone can see it. Some words I would say some are worse than others like racist slurs, and the f-bomb, which are banned all together. Others are still bad, but are considered moderate and the least you can do is censor it with a blur spoil. I’m sure you could always find a more appropriate word to use to replace swears you may be thinking of using.

8 Likes

me too i rarely ever curse

2 Likes

i curse like a bloody sailor in real life and on twitter i have to summon all the power in the universe to not say the s word

3 Likes

there was a flowjam???

5 Likes

It just ended a bit ago.

It said it on the home page.

5 Likes

Speaking of. . .How in the world do ya’ll make amazing games in 2 weeks :flushed: I just finished music for a game and it took two days!

5 Likes

I don’t believe this is real but it would be pretty sick if it was

3 Likes

me muslim and still admit and agree yeah

3 Likes

ok… thats concerning

1 Like

why you genderbend him

3 Likes

how

1 Like