The Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny 2

not too sure… what this is…

1 Like

Sure, what were you thinking of?

1 Like

Give me the pixel size and any other details you think might be relevant then
Transformers Optimus Prime GIF - Transformers Optimus Prime Lets Roll GIFs

2 Likes

Very rough looking wasps. Can be big or small doesn’t really matter.

My second most popular game is an outdated and poorly made mechanics tutorial, with 1,120 plays. Should I make a new one? If so, what are essential parts of flowlab game creation that should be in it? Is there anything that you want to know how to do?

6 Likes

hehe

4 Likes

When I make a new version of an older game, it usually doesn’t do well, so I think you should just update the original with improved everything. Something I want to know how to do make the most basic functional leaderboard because I can’t really get it to work ever since the update rolled out.

1 Like

My parents just roped me into making the whole entire dinner and I did it without realizing until I finished O.O What has my life come to. . .

2 Likes

I have lost inspration to make games

what if… somebody hired a penguin exterminator? (im not gonna obviously)

Then I will hunt you down(or them) and make sure they clean penguin s feet for a eternity

2 Likes

That’s what I’m planning on. I can easily make a leaderboard example!

3 Likes

I heard Temu is a scam, so I don’t really trust the app, but who the heck does this. This is too good too be true.

5 Likes

If it’s too good to be true, it probably is fake. Temu lures you in with cheap offers, then turns you into a walking advertisement in exchange for free stuff.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Today we are back with what is wrong with people

2 Likes

I installed Temu on my phone because they gave me delightful Transformers ads. They had the original G1 1985 toy of Shockwave for around $240 CAD. Comments and reviews on the product page confirmed that it wasn’t the actual 1985 original, which I heard goes for $900 now. The people who bought that Shockwave toy from Temu said that it was a recent modern reissue of some sort, which can be found on eBay for approximately $90-$300.

I just found this info on TFWiki:

• "Shockwave bears the distinction of receiving a number of high-quality knockoffs, all of which known retain the electronics and some even having odd Flash Gordon-esque retools. Knowing that the rights to the mold were sold on to a company (presumably) in China, it would partially explain the frequent use the mold still gets today.
    • It is also entirely possible that the knockoff “reissue” Shockwaves sold in G1 toy packaging replicas on eBay and several Chinese websites are either produced or licensed out by the company who currently owns the rights to the mold, making them somewhat “semi-official” releases mold-wise, lacking only the permission for the trademarks and packaging design use from Hasbro. If you ever needed an excuse to buy an affordable, rubber-hose-still-intact Shockwave, complete with working electronics, to fill that void in your collection without hurting your inner purist, there’s your loophole!"
4 Likes

I think that´s a list that might never end.

3 Likes

I’ve been making a lot of long-paragraph posts lately.

7 Likes

I believe there is a little maniac pumpkin in everyone.

6 Likes