The Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny 2

When we were just wee lads

1 Like

You were the first person to help me on the forums.

Actually, I think it was a feature request.

1 Like

I think you joined after my username change correct?

1 Like

Yeah I think it was always Meburningslime for me.

1 Like

Few people know my true origins lol

1 Like

EDIT:
wait no it was this one

2 Likes

bruh I’m trying to sleep

2 Likes

BFB

4 Likes

My b

Goodnight

1 Like

I don’t think I’ll be able to join the Minecraft server. Mostly because I only play java, but also I have to work on most saturdays. Maybe we could on a Sunday? But I’ve been too busy because of school exams and working.

Maybe when summer break hits, I’ll find some time.

I’m also gonna be apart of a dnd session, maybe two, this summer as well so I’m not sure yet.

6 Likes

Maybe we could attempt to make this a saturday and monday thing if that works for everyone.

3 Likes

As Maniac said, summer breaks for most people should free up some time. Of course, some people still have jobs, but for the most part I think that should work.

2 Likes

What do you guys think my most memorable game is? As in, when you think of me, you think of me as the creator of that game.

1 Like

the nullspace

2 Likes

Just realized that the chat blocks heck (the “bad” version of it). Is it that bad a word?

2 Likes

eh, some ultra-religious people might find it offensive, i’m pretty sure the censoring thing is the same as roblox’s

3 Likes

Yeah, some people may not find it offensive but others do so the forums probably just wants to play it safe so it doesn´t get sued or anything by someone who thinks the word shouldn´t be uncensored.
I mean I live in an area where I have said Oh my God, and other kids went crazy because I said it. My teacher even refused to say it in a book once.

3 Likes
  1. The light
  2. Bit Spire
  3. The dome
  4. Taile Gamougg: Through the Elements
1 Like

Dear penguin people, I have made a drawing showing that I come in peace.

(still not becoming a penguin)

8 Likes

5 Likes