The Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny 2

In sure this is a joke, but I wouldn’t purposely offend anyone. Although some people today will take offense over anything you breath so if that happens, oh well. They can grow up.

If an emp were to ever go off and it’s survival of the fittest, people who take offense over what color the sky is probably wouldn’t take victory royal.

5 Likes

I haven’t researched enough on an NFT to really know anything about it.

Also if it’s just a digital image, I can’t see how it would add pollution or radiation considering the amount of time kids spend on their phones anyway, it probably wouldn’t make much of a different if any at all.
I’m not sure how they pollute so I can’t say this is true at all.

Also NFTs are kind of funky since it’s a super lame image of something, but if a 13 year old kid make like $10million from a single image that someone was willing and able to buy, I don’t see an issue with that. If people are dumb enough to buy a random image off the internet that holds no physical value then that’s on them.

I can see where making them myself would be fun. Sadly I don’t know any physical evidence of why they would be bad so I can’t say if they’re a good or bad thing at all.

5 Likes

Just completely based. 100% agree. A hateful thing happened to children, which made a hateful man do a hateful thing which caused the hateful media to turn everyone on each other. Just stop hating.

Nfts are widely criticized because they use block energy to create them, the same currency as cryptos such as BitCoin. The argument, to my knowledge, is that using electricity is bad for the environment, especially in insanely high amounts such as making an nft. This is what changes a random picture into a nft. I think it’s quite a unique idea and pretty fun, and don’t find fault in using… Electricity… For personal use…

4 Likes

(I did read the whole thing)

6 Likes

Now that the cotton game jam is over I can get back to work on my main project (I do plan on continuing the game I made for the cotton game jam, but I don’t want to delay my main project any longer)

4 Likes

Also, my main project is really really complicated and after not working on it for about a month it’s going to take a while to remember everything that I was doing. Yay, even more work

3 Likes

My opinion is less on the shooting and more on the kid-friendly stuff:

I agree with some of the stuff you’re saying, I respect your religion, and the shooting was definitely wrong. But, I disagree with the kid-friendly stuff (for your reasons). I think that it’s not wrong for kids to be around the lgbtqia community, as long as they’re being appropriate. Obviously, this would teach kids equality, but the idea should go out the door if people start being inappropriate and being se*ual (since that’s not what a kid needs to learn). I believe this because, it should be no different than realizing that two straight people are together—and if it is because of your religion, I don’t think kids should be taught that gay people are “bad” then, since it’s more important for them to form their own opinions (no opinions are right or wrong) rather than be raised to believe one thing their whole life (like it’s alright if they end up believing that in the end, as long as they formed the opinion themselves).

Regardless of these things, a bar is not a place to bring a kid anyways, and if you want your kid to be taught equality, bring them to a parade or fun event at a library rather than a bar lol.

Shootings are never okay though, obviously.

6 Likes

Summary

4 Likes

Why does this remind me of @todorrobot’s game

Like the colors and skeleton’s vibes

3 Likes

thank you for this response maniacpumpkin

3 Likes

i love november 23rd do you like november 23rd i love november 23rd did i say that already

2 Likes

3 Likes
3 Likes

Here’s a digital mockup of what I drew on the whiteboard in my math class:

5 Likes

Never had a chance

5 Likes
Discusses sexuality and the shooting.

The entire idea of the lgb community is a sexual concept. This is why I find childrens innocence to be something worth protecting.

It just came out that the shooter was a mentally unstable non binary, so this doesn’t even have to do with privilege anymore lol. Of course the media won’t tell you that.

We’re all in agreement I think though, and I’m glad we can have a calm and rational discussion.

7 Likes

If you want to know what college is like

4 Likes

Seriously I wish people in general should be able to get along but that probably won’t ever happen

5 Likes

I know right? The biggest killer in my opinion is the media. They villainize everyone they disagree with, thereby making everyone hate each other and causing these polarizing issues. We can just all debate, disagree, laugh about it, and learn more without the horrible disposition towards each other.

6 Likes

Yeah like awhile ago there was a problem that sparked racism protests because they left out bit of info.

6 Likes