The Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny 2

LEGO Marvel Superheroes

2 Likes

Recently neither, but it used to be games > forums

2 Likes

There actually is an app, you don’t have to do this.

It’s called “Discourse” — it’s the software grazer is using to keep this forum running. You can get the legit app, then add any discourse forum to it with just a link, then you just have to login.

5 Likes

home alone 1:oh hey this is a funny movie with a wholesome ending! some parts are a bit boring though…
home alone 2: oh,it’s this movie again! i don’t think they need another one but okay…?
home alone 3:well,at least it’s not kevin
home alone 4:god darn.
home alone 5: … at least it’s not kevin??
home alone 6: kevin was a better protagonist,please stop this protagonist sucks and stop making home alone movies it’s getting repetitive

21 years later

home alone 32: F-

2 Likes

Sauteed crispy fresh fried poop

2 Likes

Ah, another iNaturalist user

2 Likes

Only his shirt was being hanged so he had many chances to save himself. The police were also called. He had an advantage,but if he didnt use it he would’ve been dead. And who knows,he might’ve had more traps set up.

2 Likes

hmmmmm yeah

3 Likes

memes that go hard, feel free to right-click and save

6 Likes

i just learned more holy darn this franchise is dark

2 Likes

boomers were the last generation that had sanity

1 Like

My reaction to that information:

5 Likes

7 Likes

7 Likes

Here’s a Hot Wheels track I made in Halo Infinite’s Forge:
(can’t watch the video? here you go: SneakAardvark45’s Xbox Halo Infinite clip 169379464. Find your Xbox clips on GamerDVR.com)

I think I’m going to make a Hot Wheels fangame on Flowlab but inspired by Alpaca Raceway

4 Likes

i found this weird mobile game called “shoppifun:the shopping spree” and it was a game about shopping and all of the npcs in the game were 3D people walking back and forth like they were one of those inflatable things and it was flashy and like being on drugs
you were a 2D guy who was basically a flat faceless normal version of the npcs who had to shop
if you failed the game would crash
the game drained my battery so much it said it was on 5% a few minutes after playing the game (it was on 100% when i started)
it was an rpg where you had to fight to get stuff like shopping carts and toilet paper etc.
i deleted the game and it was nowhere to be found when i went to reinstall it

3 Likes
1 Like

Haven’t played that one unfortunately

Relatable Halo memes

Halo Wars and more

Such a good song, love Halo Wars :blush:
Halo Wars OST - Spirit of Fire - YouTube

2 Likes