The Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny 2

I enjoy sci fi. What really made me realize how amazing it’s potential is is Risk of Rain. I’m not too into the gigantic intergalactic world building that comes with scifi, but I love the themes and opportunities for creativity.

4 Likes

Just tried that game recently, it’s quite stylistic

3 Likes

5 Likes

The Scepter Foundation

5 Likes

I love scp world building because it’s all unique, not copy and pasting planets in different Microsoft Paint shaders.

5 Likes

tbh i kind of hate sci-fi which focuses on space-travel and pretty much nothing else. like,planets and stuff were fun for a while but they’re pretty much just copy-and-pasted wastelands with only a single species or something on them. The Memory Thieves is a book that does sci-fi right and Doctor Who is a brilliant show that focuses on time & space travel without having too much dystopia like The Memory Thieves does.

4 Likes

Has anyone played this really trippy game where you’re inside a brain? I think it was called Membrane or something like that.

3 Likes

nah

i agree

1 Like

oh how i sure do love scrolling through twitter at 10 pm trying to figure out my identity read the tweets like the tweets and listen to sonic music in my head at the same time and then thinking “this’d make a good flowlab post”

this goes so goddamn hard

2 Likes

there’s an incredibly weird reason why i find this funny

1 Like

Check this out

2 Likes

Its not finished for the game jam, but im fine with that (:

1 Like

damn, so they really made a whole game off this one picture?

7 Likes

Well this may be good news or bad news depending on who you ask, but I just came up with a whole new plan on how to make The Little Dino a better game, and how I’m going to approach the different endings :eyes:

7 Likes
3 Likes

For an episode called “Survival” there sure wasn’t a lot of surviving in doctor who’s final episode

4 Likes

someone archived my fan-fiction on december 24th 2022 when I wasn’t even using the imgbb account and december 18th 2022 when I was :skull::skull:

3 Likes

guys are creepy profile pictures allowed because i saw three really similar ones

2 Likes