The Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny 2

"I deeply regret to inform you all I have received some bad news.

The admins of the creepypasta wiki have finally decided to delete Sonic.exe “offa the wiki”,on the grounds that it was “badly written” and “had too many cliches” and “was a bad example of what should be a creepypasta”.

As you can see I am FURIOUS that my masterpiece,which has won the hearts of millions and has made a massive impact on the internet,is being brought down by a bunch of jealous,arrogant FURRY HATERS

BUT

This does not mean I am going to sit down and take this lightly.

NOOOOOOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE

They have been messing with the bull,and now they’ve called out the horns!

Listen everyone,I need your help with this. We are at WAR here. I want every sonic.exe ‘fan’ to get the word out!

I want you to tell every other sonic.exe ‘fan’ out there,every ‘fanatic’,every ‘artist’ and every ‘follower’ of my creation about this. Tell your friends who are also sonic.exe ‘fans’ if they have to! Tell them we have to keep the ‘spirit’ of Sonic.exe alive!

Make more ‘fanart’,make more ‘videos’, ‘block the haters’,‘praise sonic.exe’ like you never have before,build websites dedicated to his greatness,whatever you gotta do to keep him alive and strong, JUST DO IT

The ‘deletion’ of sonic.exe from the wiki is but a ‘minor cut’ on our ‘flower of greatness’,my ‘friends’! And that cut has done nothing but further the spreading,and we are the ‘pollen of this flower’! We need to prepare for victory over the Haters! The Haters need to BLEED for their ‘crimes’!! Rejoice,my fellow sonic.exe Fans! Our glorious little hellspawn shall have the laugh yet!

THIS will be his ultimate victory!

The ultimate subjugation…

…OF THE INTERNET ITSELF!"

– the sonic.exe creator,some time in the early 2010s

3 Likes

Screenshot 2023-01-14 6.04.25 PM
the only objects to survive

4 Likes

🕹 CodeDino — Winter Flowjam 2023 - #35 by DinoDev :eyes:

5 Likes

Daily Poll #5

Which do you prefer to play as?
  • Stealthy rogue
  • Tanky brute
  • Nimble ranger
  • Jack of all trades
  • Glass Cannon
  • Always growing mage/scientist

0 voters

4 Likes

imagination when writing fan-fiction is too much bro now i have 3 stories to work on for my fanfiction 2 of them need screenshotting and 1 needs writing why did i decide to do this i thought it was just writing funny blue box show with a funny ai device not this djffjfjffjsksuehtnfndj

4 Likes

whats a glass cannon, is it basically a really high damage character but low health or something?

6 Likes

Glass cannons:
Shiftry (pokemon)
Accelgor (pokemon)
SU-100y (wot)
Railgunner (ror2)
Mages (in literally every video game)

Anything that oneshots/severely damages extremely well but has almost no health.

6 Likes

so basically most lightning based characters

5 Likes

this video confirms that a 4th game theory channel is coming

4 Likes

can’t wait until flowlab shuts down and I haven’t bothered to archive this one game and all lost media searchers are left with are just a bunch of screenshots on my fan-fiction page i left behind to frick with them and laugh in their faces (there is not a lot of lost media about the funny blue box show from the 2010s and 2020s so I am making some)

4 Likes

4 Likes

game music

5 Likes
1 Like

4 Likes

guys what do you think of this. does the main carather of the new Gamougg game look like Kamen Rider Eden?

Explorider’s MC
pixil-frame-0 (1)

JoJo was lying.

About what?

You made BradenS and possibly many others believe a lie when you said that me, pylon, john doom, and purple guy were all john shrekinson.

1 Like

@I_Smile summoning

are you gonna make any games?

1 Like

The challenge is actually related to Devil May Cry 5

1 Like