The Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny 2

Daily Poll #11

Pick a choice without looking at other’s answers.
  • A
  • B
  • C

0 voters

4 Likes
Sonic

6 Likes
Spongebob is always relevant

4 Likes

I kinda hate archiving like yeah it’s good for preserving lost media but now you can look back on all the cringe stuff you did in the past and cringe
i’m 89% sure i’m going to look back on my fan-fiction writing days and be like “wow this is cringe” so if imgbb goes down people will still be able to see my cringe because it will forever be in internet history under web.archive.org/web/20… which i really don’t like

3 Likes

This is kinda bad. What if we kept one of the companions (the mother) alive? She would have to watch her daughter die in flames and this would affect a lot of her desicions throughout S2. At the end of S2 the main funny blue box show character is split across multiple time streams (similarly to how one of the characters was split across only one time stream in the original source material). The other companions who were introduced after the one who died in lava’s death are doing something else. The multiple fragments of herself (if you enter one time stream and not fall into multiple you are only split into multiple versions of yourself) ould have to collect all shards of the main character throughout one timestream and then reassemble and then go into another until all the shards are completed and the main character regenerates (this would have a serious affect on how they think and how their brain works in S3). That doesn’t mean she doesn’t die a horrible death,though. She would get cyber-converted in either S 3 or 4 and the 49th incarnation of the main character would be forced to shut off the emotion stopper thing and kill her. They would watch as she screams in pain.

1 Like

Made this on my ipad thought I would share it.

11 Likes

The angel is crying because there are too many dumb paintings getting their kind misdrawn

4 Likes

Crine

1 Like

Looks nice, kind of what some youtuber made as a sculpture, but now I’m wondering why no one does paper drawings anymore

4 Likes

I can’t tell if that’s from revelations or scp.

1 Like

Brought tears to my eyes…

3 Likes

Because people would rather be entertained by media than develop fascinating skills.

2 Likes

It’s a biblically accurate angel.

2 Likes

NONSENSE

3 Likes

4 Likes

I was nearly positive it was from revelations with the six wings.

@LMTPE

3 Likes

i feel like rewriting doctor who so that all companion departures are actually very brutal deaths

• for example,everyone in the episode “Kerblam!” dies and the doctor regenerates
  • the 11th doctor’s companion clara dies while being split across his time stream in “the name of the doctor”. the doctor escapes while all versions of her take his place
  • the 12th doctor’s companion bill dies during cyber-conversion in “world enough and time”. the cyber-conversion fails and unfortunately she does not come back
  • the 10th doctor’s companion rose tyler’s father does not take her to the alternate universe in “doomsday”,instead she is thrown into the void where nothing exists and she presumably dies

meanwhile the doctor has to watch every single companion he’s ever had die brutally hence putting him into a deep depression. Sometime in the future he would jump off a building and waste his remaining regenerations

4 Likes

Every story has a moral. If you do so, I recommend finding a redemption to bring the story to a good ending or at least keeping humanity.

4 Likes

i don’t think anything i just wrote leads to a good ending because the doctor would be dead and planets would be destroyed aliens etcetera etcetera

2 Likes