The Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny 2

Funniest thing I read today

4 Likes

I sure do love giving fictional characters suffering

5 Likes

Or a story like 1984 where it explains the outcome of human sin.

4 Likes

how did i make a furry roleplay have different timelines and give a tiger self-awareness did i accidentally make undertale

1 Like

please rate my art

0 voters

4 Likes
Bruh

6 Likes

This is mine. I simply replaced John Shrekinson’s orange Gamougg skin in Gamougg 2 Anniversary with this more unique design.

2 Likes

Lore

9 Likes
3 Likes

suffering in school. school sucks.

1 Like

:skull: :skull: :skull:

1 Like

almost everyone i know is a femboy and it’s so annoying

2 Likes

Please put all that in one post next time but ok. That is extremely painful.

@paisleypug

1 Like

i don’t get this meme, like usually the neighbors kid is something like this

1 Like

this time you want to play with him i guess

1 Like

‘No Way To Prevent This,’ Says Only Nation Where This Regularly Happens

• The Onion

6 Likes

every furry who wants to make me one of them in all the timelines have the same objective so yeah I think I did accidentally make undertale
edit:holy they’re fricking with timelines too yeah i definitely did make undertale accidentally probably because i gave the npc in the last furry rp a time travel watch which probably caused a chain reaction

furry rp lore

2 Likes

There are so many more people who have guns and are responsible. Somehow there’s mentally insane people who illegally get weapons or steal them just to make every gun owner look bad.

If I was living in a household who owns guns, I don’t think many people would attempt to rob our place in fear they’ll get shot. Firearms are usually meant for protection, but who are these laws gonna stop. If someone’s going to shoot up a public place and guns are illegal, they aren’t gonna go home all sad as if that effects them. If guns are banned across the country, people are still gonna get them one way or another regardless of what the law says. All it does is punish those who earned their second Amendment right.

This is my view on the matter so anyone can feel free to agree to disagree if they think otherwise. Weapons in general are bad and I don’t ever see a firearm as a tool to act revenge or start conflict, but as a means of protection of oneself and their family.

5 Likes
3 Likes