• Mac
  • PC
  • Mobile
  • Console

0 voters

1 Like

nobody in the right mind would choose anything but PC

1 Like

I Joined an itch.io game jam because im bored and look at the main character.

5 Likes

do you have a link to the game jam?

2 Likes

Yeah right here: My First Game Jam: Winter 2023 - itch.io

2 Likes
4 Likes

ok, so if one day the zombie apocalypse happened out of nowhere what would you do to survive?

2 Likes

Iā€™m in America. Zombies worry about human apocalypses here.

5 Likes

iā€™d steal a car and a load of gas and just drive around seeing the sights and running over zombies

2 Likes

In all seriousness, I donā€™t think a zombie apocalypse would be very dangerous. Zombies are strong in hordes, which implies hordes of victims being caught. Almost every single zombie movie shows that a single human with nearly any improvised weapon could take out at least ten zombies, and thus, you would need 90.9% of the world to be zombified before theyā€™re even a threat. That would be hard to make happen, since everyone would be fighting for their lives.

5 Likes

Hope youā€™re a mechanic lol

3 Likes

i learn by doing so i think after a good while iā€™d nail it down

2 Likes

i think itā€™d be fun just looking at the sheer destruction that wouldā€™ve definitely happened

1 Like

You should play project zomboid. Itā€™s whole goal is ultra realism. The map is literally the ENTIRE state of Kentucky, and you can do anything. Become a carpenter and build a cabin, use your police training to master gunplay, learn new recipes from cookbooks, or repair broken down cars with the right tools. Justā€¦ Donā€™t drink bleach. Itā€¦ Doesnā€™t end well.

3 Likes

thatā€™s unrealistic i drink bleach all the time and iā€™m completely fine

3 Likes
3 Likes

Unfortunately, COVID has taught me that some people will refuse all facts and logic, so I would not be surprised to see zombie deniers if this ever actually happened

3 Likes

Itā€™s not exactly like anyone would believe zombies to be real in this day and age with it being a pop culture icon.

4 Likes

Bleach alone would suck the oxygen right out lungs and cause you to suffocate, actually managing to ingest it will cause serious damage to your internal organs.

1 Like