1 Like

I can speak English, my native language and a bit of French

1 Like

OMG I SEE IT! :flushed:

3 Likes

6 Likes

I would count that as impressive.

3 Likes

Ha, thank you! I used to struggle with Kanji, but Iā€™ve been able to master it since then. Back when I lived in Sapporo we only really needed Hiragana and Katakana since Kanji is used mostly for adapting Chinese letters into Japanese

English was difficult as well, but my biological parents wanted me to know it so I started early on. Itā€™s my second language :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Puting that there is ilegal right??? :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

7 Likes

3 Likes

no

2 Likes

Me watching that horrifying video is a thing of the past. @paisleypug

1 Like

7 Likes

r/wooosh even though I used /j

2 Likes

Because programming languages are obviously languages, 4+ (CSS, JS, HTML, Node-Based JSON (Flowlab), and Iā€™m learning gdscript for Godot, and C++ for robotics :slight_smile: ā€” we have a tech guy who is a programmer as a living who is teaching me.

But in terms of non-programming languages, only 2 and a half :slight_smile:

Iā€™m fluent in Spanish (Iā€™m part Puerto Rican) and English, and I can read and write in Esperanto. I can have a convo with other Esperanto speakers too, but itā€™s not as good as my reading and writing.

5 Likes

(dont worry hes wearing underwear, no nudity in this vid)

3 Likes

I donā€™t have a clue what this means and I thought you legitimately didnā€™t know about it.

If itā€™s a Reddit thing, I donā€™t use Reddit so I wouldnā€™t know.

3 Likes

tone tagsā€¦ relatively new stupid internet thing

i think /j is supposed to indicate a ā€œjokingā€ tone

2 Likes

Tomorrowā€™s poll was going to be coding languages lol, if that counts Iā€™m up to 6 languages.

2 Likes

Personally I would just state itā€™s a joke instead of adding encrypted messages into your phrase, lol.

Iā€™m so used to classic English writing that all the new slang and abbreviations for stuff seems illiterate to me and I donā€™t have a clue what most of it ever means.

4 Likes

Me too @ManiacPumpkin, i just ignore the ones that arenā€™t in telligible English lol. Not mad at anyone, I just never know when somethingā€™s a compliment or an insult in theae cryptic phrases.

2 Likes