i’ve never seen a channel so active

1 Like
the off-topic channel

nobody: the-glorious-off-topic-channel-of-destiny at 2:02
images (10)
the-glorious-off-topic-channel-of-destiny at 2:03
images (11)

4 Likes

I used to play mtg, but the game is so pay to win now. I have some old cards, like original italian print and a few signed cards by Richard Garfield, but none of the relevant stuff.

1 Like

Feel free to start a conversation

1 Like

I would love to do Warhammer if I had the money lol

2 Likes

I found an amazing resin printer for only $200 and I’m planning on picking one up with my tax return and creating my own minis.

It definitely saves a lot more money buying premade designs and printing as many as you want.

2 Likes

I about gave up when I found out the same way. My friend was pouring his paychecks into rare magic cards and even his father was giving him broken cards from his collection.

Then I found out about hydra cards. Once you have a good foundation with good mana ramping abilities, you can use hydras to exponential increase your power.

I brought my friends health down to negative infinity because I picked up two cards for a total price of $15. One allows you to make a token copy of another card. The other card has haste and can untap a target card, allowing you to untap the first and make another token and etc. You make an infinite number of token creatures.

2 Likes

Sorry to bother ya again, but eh, any tips for beginner flowlabbers?

1 Like

The link didn’t help? :frowning:
I would say look at the help thing in every flowlab behavior

2 Likes

It did! I was just looking at some tips from some big devs!

1 Like

always bundle parts of code into modules. Attacks in one, movement in another, etc…

The other big tip is learn hoe message blocks work. They’re insanely useful.

1 Like

I now have the urge to make this, however, no idea where to start, it’d be wayy pixelated, and it would take me a month to code a zombie

1 Like

Is it even possible to make non-pixelated and smoothed out sprites such as ones in zomboid?

1 Like

Zombie code wouldn’t be too hard for me. As for pixelation, look up @JR01’s sprite stacking.

Can you view a person’s made games on their profile??

1 Like

Either I’m dumb or Chromebook screen UI is, for example, I can’t see my game likes because it glitches off the screen.

1 Like

I can’t seem to find his work.

1 Like

Yes you can. Only on their flowlab accounts, not their forum account.

How do I find his account/work on regular flowlab?

1 Like

Hey i need game ideas
again…

2 Likes