The Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny 2

no because i keep getting ads for it

1 Like

same for you

2 Likes

I just played brawlhalla for the first time (both pc and mobile), and I have to say I am very, very impressed. For a free game, it’s probably one of the best I’ve ever played. Not to mention it’s cross play!

2 Likes

Yeah, I used to play it all the time, but I slowly lost interest in it, lol.

2 Likes

yeah that happens

I’ve done that with movies and tv shows lol

i just figured out how to change the username right now :skull: i was always annoyed when people called me dragonwarriors. i didn’t know the forums existed lol, so i named myself that

i love brawlhalla!! lets go! i need to get a pc so i can play it again lol, i had like level 15 with Mako

@BradenS you can get it on mobile, it actually has intuitive controls

1 Like

If anyone likes flight sims but doesnt have the money for one, GeoFS exists. I’m basically an ad, but the community if you enable chat is weird so, personally I stay away.

Figured I’d share the love or whatever, but it’s browser based!

1 Like

Honestly the spear is op. I got 32 kills with Orion on my first win just by comboing people so hard they flew off in 2 or 3 tries.

1 Like

I may have to try this game if it’s so good.

I can like posts in 19 minutes!

It feels like smash bros but more balanced and indie as opposed to refined and iconic.

1 Like

I can in 3 hours lol

2 Likes

Yikes, sharing the love I guess.

1 Like

I feel like everyone puts random stuff as their username then never explains why they put it lol

2 Likes

Mine is for a reason:
A. Very easy to remember.
B. Unique enough that you won’t find anyone else when looking for me online.
C. The first time I played Minecraft was in buggy beta, I spawned inside of lava with several slimes.

3 Likes

yeah i always get comboed so hard with the spear, I need to get better at dodging. i have a few reliable combos i can do with katars and the greatsword though

1 Like