The Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny 2

I have absolutely no idea how to dodge. I was testing with a friend and we couldn’t stop the damage. I’m pretty decent with moving out of the way of attacks though.

2 Likes

For me:
A. Pretty Easy to Remember
B. Again, Unique
C. As a small baby I called my brother “Bobo” because it was easier to say

2 Likes

For me:

A. i’m a FNF fan
B. i’m a FNF nerd :nerd_face:
C. i’m a FNF fan

1 Like

Mine has quite a history behind it.

Of course every 12 year old (in my generation) was always addicted to Minecraft. Illegally smuggling it onto school devices (until the devices were changed in high school), and even bringing home devices to play it on.

My friend group and I always wanted to create a YouTube channel to make videos together. I chose ManiacPumpkin since it seemed like a very generic YouTuber name at the time, although It was gonna be my account and YouTuber name when I actually made them. I never actually had a true Minecraft account until just a few years ago so I always played as a guest or on cracked or lan servers.

I eventually made my YouTube account alongside an email to go with it. It laid dormant for a few years before I began posting stuff on it, but it wasn’t even Minecraft videos, but Lego mocs and tutorials. I had several recordings with my friends, but we ended up giving up on the play through.

Anyway the name at the time was unique enough to not be already taken on many platforms so it became my signature username and still is.

5 Likes

holy… you straight up brung up the Dictionary

2 Likes

that’s just a thing maniac pumpkin does

1 Like

mine is a reference to a joke website

2 Likes

That was so entertaining! Thank you for sharing this! Now I am motivated.

2 Likes

Mine is because I look up to Master Chief and see him as a hero (his name is John) and Shrekinson just comes from me taking a normal name like Parkinson and Shrekifying it.

2 Likes

Mine is part my name and part cult

1 Like

Look like some dance move or a run animation?
pixil-gif-drawing (14)

5 Likes

Devil May Cry5 Dante GIF - Devil May Cry5 Dante Dance GIFs

4 Likes

‘‘this man dances to any song’’

3 Likes

As a future author I tend to make a habit into writing large bodies of words with ease. That paragraph is nothing compared to large stories and timelines I’ve created.

7 Likes

Ah, the good old days of IBallisticSquid, Stampy, and many, many more…

6 Likes

I have no idea what I am looking at, but it looks awesome.

4 Likes

2 Likes

I feel I’m like this, but less extraordinary as ManiacPumpkin.

3 Likes

Core memory unlocked

3 Likes

XD

3 Likes