The Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny 2

holy ■■■■ les its knuckles

1 Like

?/? i am confusion me very.

1 Like

holy fuckles its knuckles

2 Likes

2 Likes

I started on 9 and own all of those controllers excluding any of the Xbox controllers

1 Like

:handshake:

PS2 gang

1 Like

Of course, but I would like to give you some insight:
Starting things like this rarely end up with success, and when they do, it’s after lots and lots of years with tons of commitment. Also, starting giant goals like this end up making the person pursuing those goals too excited about them at first, then, losing that same drive a week or 2 later, wondering what happened, and giving up. If you’re going to do it, have a reason, so there’s always a motive. Finally, I would like to add that some argue learning languages can be free with the use of the internet… but I would beg to differ. Learning a language is more than just grammar and accent, it’s also about culture, and the best way to learn a language is by traveling to places where a language is native, and speaking to native speakers. I hope my insight can be found helpful, and I would like to wish you luck on your endeavors.

Thank you,
00T

P.S.
Google translate = bad, if you’re having a conversation with someone online in a different language and don’t know what they said, ask them instead of continuing the conversation with Google translate. Mind you, Google translate doesn’t perform dialects or slang, and doesn’t know cultural grammar, so it WILL be wrong sometimes, and a native speaker will tell you that if you use it (from experience).

2 Likes

me just casually flagging it

3 Likes

Just because there’s a filter over swear words now, doesn’t mean we should see how far we can push the limits of actually cursing.

I’m sure you probably have way better use of your time.

And this goes for anyone else as well.

4 Likes

Yeah, I used to be one of the people who wanted this place to disappear (like your dad did), but now I see the vital role it plays in keeping order in the galaxy forums.

You have my approval and are now being given a high five for your long-lasting support in the community, pow.

3 Likes

Fixed that for you.

3 Likes

I just heard of a game called Dwarf Fortress (I’m pretty sure) and it’s basically an enormous 2D simulator that keeps track of every character in the game, including their thoughts, insane health system (like every bone, teeth, and wound), and many other features. These dwarves basically work together to complete tasks you assign, but you have to have them content or else they will refuse to work or lash out.

Plus the game isn’t fixed just in the X axis, the game can be moved each level across the Y axis to access the surface and even the lower caves, showing monsters and many other creatures. You can even develop waterways that can go between layers.

From my description it don’t sound like much, but you may have to look it up to fully understand how complex this simple world simulator is. After watching a video, I wouldn’t mind attempting something like this, but knowing flowlab, it would have to be optimized to the smallest degree to even load all of the data.

5 Likes

I saw some in-game footage, it looks like it may be some sort of ancestor to Rimworld. Rimworld devs probably took some inspiration from it, too.

3 Likes

Not sure when rim world was made, but this game originally came out in 2006, but then it was remade to the steam release later on.

3 Likes

Rimworld came out in 2013 if I remember correctly.

2 Likes

3 years today! :partying_face: :partying_face: :tada:

8 Likes

Something to definitely celebrate!

3 Likes

I don’t think I’ve even been on for two years lol. Congratulations though, AbstractGallery.

1 Like

What do you guys think?

1 Like