The Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny 2

There’s one card called the Black Lotus and it’s like $15,000 for just one of them. It’s ability was broken and not very many of them were made. There have been several variations such as Blacker Lotus, Jeweled Lotus, Timeless Lotus, Gilded Lotus, and many others, but they definitely hold their value.

2 Likes

True. I… WHAT!?!

I have a card that’s worth $500. It’s not that card game though, it’s from another.

1 Like

Is it a Pokémon card?

I know there’s a lot more valuable cards in Pokémon since it’s more of a collectible than actual playing cards.
Pokémon has its own series which made it popular and mtg has like serious lore, but I don’t know if it’s from a book series or where it’s at, but it’s pretty complex and has been ranging to other worlds such as Transformers and Warhammer 40K.

3 Likes

Yes, Golden Foil Textured GX Solgaleo.

3 Likes

The newest TV series is cheesy. Very boring too.

2 Likes

Most of the current collectors lived watching the older show.

1 Like

Yes, the oldest 5 seasons are much better and include much more action other than just repeating boring stuff like the new seasons.

4 Likes

I was watching the original series years ago, but I sort of strived away from them. As I got older, the Pokémon series were kind of boring, but some of the movies were pretty good.

Other than that, I don’t remember much on it.

1 Like

When I was a child, I used to watch the Pokémon TV show all the time. I remember a bit.

2 Likes

This is my average blockwars kdr

6 Likes

You need to chill, lol.

I enjoy bedwars, but I’m not very good at fast paced pvp. Especially at Minecraft considering there are players who sweat too much on the game and it kind of takes the fun off of it.

Playing kitpvp on a cracked server was hilariously fun since there’s hackers flying around everywhere alongside admins trying to ban them, or join them, it’s chaos and funny. Not great if you’re playing the game seriously, but fun to watch.

5 Likes

Someone has access to my school Google account, and is trying to make it look like I’m asking the teacher to change my grade.

I’ve reset my password and logged myself out of all devices I don’t own, but whoever did this still has access. Any ideas about what I should do?

7 Likes

uuuh, maybe you could talk to someone at the school about it

4 Likes

they could probably help you

4 Likes

I just sucked… And sucked… And sucked… And then I realized how to play. And now it’s rare for me to get a kdr under 60 lol

4 Likes

Email the school, they might be able to get you a different google account or go to your Google Account. On the left navigation panel, select Security. On the Your devices panel, select Manage all devices. Sign out

6 Likes

I see what happened

I can’t reset my password without school permission for some reason :upside_down_face:

So this guy just gets free reign until the school opens again tomorrow.

5 Likes

UH OH! That’s not good, they can do a lot in 24 hours!

4 Likes

well, you’re in deep manure

3 Likes

Considering how quickly the word spread around my class about the post that I had supposedly made, it’s probably one of my friends messing with me, but you can never be too careful.

2FA for the win.

4 Likes