The Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny 2

That’s not a very good friend.

4 Likes

My thoughts exactly.

4 Likes

THIS IS SO STUPID WHY DO I NEED TEACHER/ADMIN PERMISSION TO CHANGE MY PASSWORD

Changing my password automatically logs me out of every other device, an instant solution to my problem.

5 Likes

Your school should have a tech department. I would go there or the office and explain the situation. I’m sure if you have a clean record on your account and then suddenly had emails bribing teachers, I’m sure they’ll clean the account and reset the password while logging it out off every device it’s linked to.

5 Likes

There’s the problem, my school is now officially closed. I need to wait until about 8:00 am tomorrow to contact them.

3 Likes

THEY CHANGED MY PASSWORD

4 Likes

Well for now I just notified people to not trust what I say since it’s most likely not me.

As if I wasn’t already stressed enough about grades, now some idiot’s going around publicly announcing my grade in physics (it’s pretty bad).

5 Likes
  1. Try the Google Security option like Pixel Name said.
  2. Edit all your most important documents and purge all the info and replace it fake stuff. Like, fudge the numbers up. Once the breach is gone, you can use the Version History feature to restore everything.
  3. 2FA
1 Like

Read above, I need admin permission, which means I have to wait until tomorrow when school opens

1 Like

I read everything above. I just didn’t think that that Security (google.com) required permission

1 Like

Why they gotta do that

3 Likes

5 Likes

9 Likes

Lol, so true. I would prefer 2 now because summer is closing in.

1 Like

What is the most underrated indie game you’ve played?

Me?

Hmm…I don’t actually know. There are many underrated Games I’ve played, which are made by Indie users, I don’t play many games though.

Going Under, it’s my favorite rougelike ever

2 Likes

This is very hype

1 Like

Hey @DinoDev @00T_Free how’s this going?🧩 Flowlab Printable Board Game! (Poll) - #10 by 00T_Free

4 Likes

This is my favorite video, it is so wholesome.

3 Likes