The Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny 2

I feel like Samus would

2 Likes

That’s what I said as well.

2 Likes

I don’t play Metroid but I feel Samus would win because the other characters are in more of a realistic environment while Samus is in more of a cartoony world and from my theory I made last year in an argument with my friends: Cartoon Characters Can beat the ■■■■ out of anime characters, it just made sense to me that Samus might be able to win

2 Likes

Scroll up and read Mhx Air’s post on how Samus would win easily.

3 Likes

what shows are we talking about? most jojo characters could easily kill every spongebob character on their own, but the teenage mutant ninja turtles would easily wipe out most romance/slice of life anime characters.

4 Likes

Mostly any cartoon character that are in the Spongebob Category, basically they do random things and in their world nonsense happens everywhere, they make us laugh, and do not die at all whatsoever

1 Like

and what sorta anime characters are we talking about?

1 Like

Any anime characters where in their show almost all of them have these abilities such as Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure or maybe Demon Slayer and possibly MHA.

1 Like

yeah, Yoshikage Kira can literally blow up anyone just by touching them

2 Likes

I believe cartoon characters can destroy anime characters because they are basically immortal. And most of them can break the 4th wall. The Amazing World Of Gumball is an example, a character could get decapitated all that needs to happen is for the character to go off screen and they’re fixed! And in the Amazing World Of Gumball 4th Wall breaking happens A LOT.

1 Like

yeah, but cartoon characters never really use their fourth wall breaking powers to hurt people, they’re basically immortal but we don’t see them kill people with their powers that much

2 Likes

so we don’t know if they could actually kill someone super easily

1 Like

True, but what about that one Ben 10 episode (Not the cool styled Ben 10 this one:
image)
Where Ben’s favorite cartoon character comes to life and absolutely demolishes Ben and becomes a threat to mankind.

2 Likes

Screenshot_20230504-102408~2

7 Likes

but ben 10 isn’t a cartoon like spongebob

3 Likes

You guys are going to KILL me! Take a close look at this:

37 UNREAD POSTS!! Oof.

2 Likes

You can scroll down faster by pressing spacebar. If you press spacebar and shift at the same time, you can scroll up faster.

2 Likes

I read them all (Most of them).

By the way, nice profile picture. It’s MK VII from Halo Infinite.

1 Like

Nice.

Thanks. I got it from Halo Waypoint. Out of all the non-Flowlab images I have saved on my laptop, these are the rankings:

1. memes
  2. Halo
  3. Punishing: Gray Raven
  4. wallpapers
  5. Transformers
  6. Kamen Rider, Super Sentai, and Power Rangers
  7. other
1 Like

I just send my images to myself on Email instead of saving them. It saves space and if a PC has too many saved pictures, then it will get slow. My rankings are:

1: My OCs
2: Backgrounds
3: Wallpapers
4: Animal pictures
5: Anime pictures
6:Everything other

3 Likes