The Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny 2

To my knowledge, they’re a youth. It would be very humorous to find out JR is a 16 year old.

6 Likes

I doubt that JR01 is a teenager. He is very smart and unlikely a youth.

2 Likes

jr01 is in his early 20s

5 Likes

Which means he is likely not @meburningslime’s co-worker.

4 Likes

Aren’t the forums 13+ too? Either I’m remembering something wrong or when I joined I got a notification for the guidelines of the forums and I’m pretty sure I read 13+ on there. I could just be remembering wrong, who knows?

2 Likes

the first person to beat my high score(29) gets to design an enemy and upgrade for the game! (you need to submit photo proof of the leaderboard)

2 Likes

if nobody surpasses me in the next hour or so i’ll post some useful tips and upgrade combos

1 Like

the forums is not 13+, which is why people aren’t allowed to say basic things such as “b*lls” without it getting censored

1 Like

This was before things were censored.

1 Like

it seems that people are getting stuck at wave 20, why is that?
@John_Shrekinson @CodeAlpaca @Jefferson-Bobby

2 Likes

I get a huge lag spike at around wave 15-16 (on Chrome, need to try it on Mac now that it’s fixed). Besides that, just need to get lucky so I get things like Lil meatboi, boom growth, and health magnet. Also, please add a small delay for when you can click the options, because a lot of the time I’ll be attacking and I’ll accidentally pick an option without seeing what everything was

3 Likes

i’ll get to it right now!

3 Likes

The enemies circle me

it’s done

1 Like

New Piskel
hey guys new art work!!!

4 Likes

(Wow I am quite late to the party) Congratulations @meburningslime! Have fun! (Tell us who your co-worker is! Joking)

3 Likes

Hello guys i was wondering do any of you guys know about peva game’s the compony that makes kids watch animal abuse its fricking bad and gross.

2 Likes

3d printed and painted a Wall-E.

9 Likes

Yeah I tried refreshing after I died on wave 22, but it did nothing. I was definitely the first one to beat your score though because there was only one other person on the leaderboard besides you and me at the time, and they were below 20 while you were at 20. I couldn’t get a screenshot of my wave, but I did get a screenshot of my browser history proving the time I played your game during a free period at school:
It’s the 4th one down under the Today - Friday, May 26, 2023 section. All times are in EST.

3 Likes

cool nice 3d print! did you get this of the internet or is this your’s

1 Like