The Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny 2

It’s on a site called Fab 360.

3 Likes

nice! :sunglasses: now i can make my own

1 Like

Wasn’t the visual scripting meant for younger audience?

2 Likes

Yes, but the forums are hosted by Discourse, which might have different age requirements.

1 Like

Yea PETA makes some interesting games lol.

2 Likes

Ah yes but I think people below 13 will find the the forums sooner or later

EDIT: sorry I meant to say “think”

2 Likes

yes its disgusting its really gross especially since they are tryna say dont do animal abuse

1 Like

there’s a ton of people in this community forum who are quite obviously under 13

1 Like

MMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

холодильник Speech Bubble GIF - холодильник Speech Bubble GIFs

1 Like

Woah, that’s awesome
(I’m out of likes aaa)

4 Likes

walnuts peanuts pineapple smells grapes melon oranges

1 Like

Yep, I’m 23.
I found Flowlab when i was 15, but never really used it outside once or twice until I was 18. That’s when I joined the forum and really started messing around and using Flowlab to try to make a game on android.

Also I just moved out and got a new job at a warehouse this month. I was working in IT at my old high school for a couple years but had low pay because I didn’t have a degree or certifications yet.

7 Likes

Hey @JR01 just wondering who voices the tutorials on the flowlab official channel?

1 Like

I think grazer made the videos himself. If not him probably pixelpizza

1 Like

I know but who did the voices?

Does anyone else here enjoy watching Marbula 1?

There is a video of grazer making a game for the first Flowjam so you could check how he sounded there if you wanted. He could have also paid someone to do the voices for the tutorials

1 Like

The old videos were grazer, but the new ones is a paid voice actor edited by pizza.

6 Likes

Mod just casually pops in

5 Likes