The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 3

also i played pet simulator x for the first time today for 30 mins and a guy gave me op pets idk why im saying this to you guys :confused:

1 Like

How’s everyone doing today?

3 Likes

:+1:

1 Like

Pet Sim X and most Roblox games are literally made to make you spend money, be careful.

3 Likes

The beauty of Coding:

8 Likes

Satisfying Behavior Logic Images (Spaghet ii)

1 Like

Blinds are awful. I was trying to close them and for some reason I always think you have to pull the string to do it instead of turning the pole, so I did this and the blinds went up so I let go and only one side of the blinds went down, the other size refused to go down. I eventually managed to pull the blinds all the way up and now neither of them go down.
I am so mad at this.

3 Likes

Sounds like you need new blinds

4 Likes

I was a beta play tester for Battlebit Remastered and I’m so excited now that the game is public and it’s blown up un popularity. #1 in steam charts!

4 Likes

I’m probably just bad at using them because my dad came into the room and did some sort of sorcery and fixed them withing like two seconds.

4 Likes

That is really cool!! Congrats!

4 Likes

Hey guys, a new event in isleward dropped, anyone want to join me?

2 Likes

I would but I can’t. I am traveling so I can’t use my Chromebook.

is anyone else active?

1 Like

im active

2 Likes
3 Likes

guys @paisleypug is out of bubblegum

2 Likes

3 Likes

I know this is off topic for the off topic channel, and I don’t mean to advertise, but I was looking to see if anyone would be interested.

4 Likes