The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 3

Oh, well maybe… I haven’t done much in the game, just setting up.

1 Like

Yup, but if needed, could someone else demo test or would that be considered competing.

I am going insane. I absolutely hate making main menus. Same thing, over and over and over again. I finished the main menu. Finally, finished. I just want to collapse in bed, XD. Anyway, I have to work now, bye.

3 Likes

You need to focus on the game first in my opinion, but I don’t want to discourage you. Just remember that you’re in a game jam, not a book jam.

2 Likes

Yes, I know. The story is a small part of the game, but a useful one. I think the game is pretty good so far. I just need to convert all of my spare time over the next two weeks to game work…Yeah…

2 Likes
3 Likes

I am making a sort of Dev Log for my FlowJam game. Please vote on the poll.

(Also, I need help with something:

.)

3 Likes

I personally enjoy making menus for my games, some of the times.

I usually just copy the code from my previous games to speed it up, but I try to make each menu unique for it’s the face of the game.

But I wouldn’t work on the menu until the game is close to finish, as it’s not a necessity, but adds a lot more polish to it. So don’t worry too much on it.

5 Likes

Im back! what did i miss?

now that im back everyone left
@ARRTY @paisleypug are you guys there?
(this is just as lonely as the abyss)

It tends to be like this in the evening.

well at least bee is here

Not for long though.

well ■■■■, is anyone else on?

Not that I am aware of. Code Alpaca was on but not anymore.

(i might as well return to the abyss)

Well have fun down there, i’ll stay here.

(returns to abyss)
ok then

(sits on the side of the abyss)
I was playing DND earlier, in real life, and if you put my level 3 rouge against cultists with a 12 for their AC they aren’t living, ever. I one-shot over half of them.

lucky.
say whats the new flowjam theme?