The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 3

Yes. I’ve gone so high it breaks flowlab and won’t show it.

2 Likes

XD! It might on this game. I have the Jump X animation, the Jump animation, the running animation, and an input for an extra.

1 Like

hey, have you played the game yet?

2 Likes

the reason theres not much much to do other than mine is because its a alegory for saving the enviorment, you keep on mining until thers nothing left

1 Like

I haven’t. I’ll let you know when I do, I’m on mobile currently.

2 Likes

a neat little game i found

3 Likes

Steam punk dude is a legend! That’s TinkerSmith, he’ll always go down in the history books of Flowlab for one of the smartest users.

3 Likes

Also this is probably my favorite image to ever be used on the forums :
You don’t see it often anymore. But you if someone is using it you know it’s because they’ve already used their daily 50 likes (ah, the good old days, trying to hit max likes every day… miss that).

4 Likes

Muwahahaha I know all of them because I’ve been using the forums for 2 and a half years :upside_down_face:

(Small flex)

3 Likes

I think I also know all of those. People come and go on the forums far more than I like, but thw people that stick around (besides agent y) are generally good people.

3 Likes

Tinkersmith is the user you’re forgetting :smile:

2 Likes

oh yeh, i remember, that guy is a legend

I USE LIGHT MODE FLOWLAB

2 Likes

Hey guys! I’m on vacation, bye!

3 Likes

Not a flex. That’s just embarrassing

3 Likes

Agent Y isn’t necessarily a bad user, he just has a different behavior than most of us are used to. Plus he mostly uses the discord where it’s more mature users so he tends to act the same on here, which most of us don’t agree with. But he seems to get along with everyone else on the discord and he’s agreed with me on several topics in the past aside from the conflict in the beginning.

4 Likes

I do too

2 Likes

He’s been a bit of a jerk to me, and only a jerk. If he acts different elsewhere, good for him, but he’s done nothing but pick fights on the otc.

3 Likes

Agreed.

2 Likes

@DWGAMEMASTER you should take a look at a mobile app called Playmat. It lets you play simple RPGs online with people, and might be a perfect place to host your games.

2 Likes