The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 3

meb, i soon plan to go on a adventure through the forums in a quest to find the golden monkey who makes you imune to “like or bad stuff will happen”, would you join me?

1 Like

Desolation, CH.2. P2 - Trembling Giants

Uriel stands below the emaciated body of a giant, skinworms are latched onto it’s hand. It seems to be holding a ring similar to the one that greeted him 3 months ago. As Uriel approaches the beast, readying himself to strike it down, it awakes. The ground trembles as it stands up, the ring turning into blood for the creature. It stands over Uriel, letting him take first blood. Uriel runs up the beast’s hand and slices it’s throat with a blade of flaming blood before jumping off. The giant’s throat has a flaming scar left on it, it bleeds profusely. The giant walks toward Uriel, each step creating earthquakes with a magnitude of 7 on the Richter scale. While it walks Uriel runs up to it’s foot and slices it before swiftly jumping away. The giant does not react and steps on Uriel, Uriel attempts to hold it’s immense weight back by creating a shield of blood and then turning it to ice via cooling it to an incredibly low temperature. The giant denies this bit of swift thinking with brute force, crushing the feeble glass pane to bits, Uriel escapes in the mere half-second the shield holds. The giant looks upon the vermin below him in anger. It tries to obliterate Uriel with it’s hand but misses, Uriel takes this opportunity to slash the creature’s fist in half, leaving it a limp blob of meat. The creature wails in pain, it’s voice shakes the earth itself. Uriel is thrown back several meters, his wound is unable to seal itelf back up and bleeds a good bit. Uriel lays on the ground for a bit after getting thrown into a building and falling about 15 meters. The giant walks toward Uriel, ready to crush him. It speaks: ‘‘Earth was once ours, we are here to reclaim it. Your kind are nothing but a slight bump in the road on our journey of conquest.’’ Uriel gets up and runs up the giant’s arm as it tries to crush him. Midway through running up the arm Uriel notices something, he sees that the hand is lined in strange markings, the markings light up and release steam, launching Uriel into the air. Thinking quickly, Uriel reopens many of his wounds all throughout his body and essentially become a flaming comet descending down directly towards the giant’s chest. The giant opens it’s mouth to scream right as it is pierced by the comet of blood. It’s larynx, lungs, heart and other vital organs are all obliterated, leaving a giant, humanoid donut in the place of the great giant Hippolytus. Uriel crashes into the earth, severely wounded. He staggers toward the giant corpse, seeing that it’s insides are made up of a mixture of steel and flesh, unlike from this world.

4 Likes

Nice story but, I think it needs to be split up into multiple paragraphs.

1 Like

Im extremely ofrended never talk to me again blocked

1 Like

It’s just a part of the story, I’m not especially good at text formatting, I write all of this in notepad since word can often times be finicky

4 Likes
2 Likes

I don’t even know how to navigate word.

Why?

1 Like

Same but not long after the batwing reveal I found out about the new Dark Knight Tumbler and I cant afford it :pensive:

1 Like

blud realy be ofrended :skull: :skull:

2 Likes

Bugatti joke flew over ur head as usual and you said I lied about my most prized possesion.

2 Likes

No i was just kidding im not like twitter users. Still big disappointed in justplainop though.

2 Likes

guys, i dont need you two starting a war, it would be fun, but im trying to be a better person so please, no fighting

4 Likes

Oh, I thought you were lying. Why did you take it so hard?

1 Like

Cause no one saw this just now:

Pls check it out

2 Likes

Okay, one second. I am still trying to help some user make a timer.

2 Likes

I am so confused

Same here. What are you speaking of, @DWGAMEMASTER?

1 Like

Desolation, CH.2. P3 - Trembling Giants

Uriel treats his own wound before continuing his journey to slay the giants, who he has discovered are somehow connected to the mass outbreak of skinworms and other strange creatures. He walks by the corpses of giant skinworms, in-between the jaws of one of the corpses he sees a woman staring at him, she draws her weapon a she passes by. Uriel pays no mind to her in a vain attempt to prove his innocence to her. She attempts to shoot him in the foot but misses. The woman yells: ‘‘WHAT’S YOUR DEAL DUDE?! WHY ARE YOU NOT SCARED OF MY GUN?!’’ Uriel laughs and responds: ‘‘Heh, you’re a woman! I’m not scared of y-’’ He proceeds to be turned into swiss cheese before he can complete his sentence. Any normal human would be dead, but thanks to the wound sealing powers of his blood, though very injured, he survives. The woman walks to Uriel who’s crying on the ground in pain like a baby, he’s never experienced this level of pain before. The woman smirks and kicks Uriel in the head, she happily says: ‘‘So, who are you not scared of again?’’

3 Likes

Wow, you write quickly.

1 Like

Through a masterpiece of a game, I’ve found a pretty cool techno musician named Professor Kliq.

2 Likes