The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 3

blud realy be ofrended :skull: :skull:

2 Likes

Bugatti joke flew over ur head as usual and you said I lied about my most prized possesion.

2 Likes

No i was just kidding im not like twitter users. Still big disappointed in justplainop though.

2 Likes

guys, i dont need you two starting a war, it would be fun, but im trying to be a better person so please, no fighting

4 Likes

Oh, I thought you were lying. Why did you take it so hard?

1 Like

Cause no one saw this just now:

Pls check it out

2 Likes

Okay, one second. I am still trying to help some user make a timer.

2 Likes

I am so confused

Same here. What are you speaking of, @DWGAMEMASTER?

1 Like

Desolation, CH.2. P3 - Trembling Giants

Uriel treats his own wound before continuing his journey to slay the giants, who he has discovered are somehow connected to the mass outbreak of skinworms and other strange creatures. He walks by the corpses of giant skinworms, in-between the jaws of one of the corpses he sees a woman staring at him, she draws her weapon a she passes by. Uriel pays no mind to her in a vain attempt to prove his innocence to her. She attempts to shoot him in the foot but misses. The woman yells: ‘‘WHAT’S YOUR DEAL DUDE?! WHY ARE YOU NOT SCARED OF MY GUN?!’’ Uriel laughs and responds: ‘‘Heh, you’re a woman! I’m not scared of y-’’ He proceeds to be turned into swiss cheese before he can complete his sentence. Any normal human would be dead, but thanks to the wound sealing powers of his blood, though very injured, he survives. The woman walks to Uriel who’s crying on the ground in pain like a baby, he’s never experienced this level of pain before. The woman smirks and kicks Uriel in the head, she happily says: ‘‘So, who are you not scared of again?’’

3 Likes

Wow, you write quickly.

1 Like

Through a masterpiece of a game, I’ve found a pretty cool techno musician named Professor Kliq.

2 Likes

You like techno? Actually, who doesn’t, XD. I have never heard of this artist.

3 Likes

@JUSTPLAINOP are you going to give @Hong_Jooni_Pooni and me a prompt to draw? We wanted a redo on the weekend.

1 Like

I like nearly all music. I listen to jazz, rock, techno, swing, old-timey, classical, and ragtime quite a bit. The only genres I dislike are K-pop and Rap, of which I despise both the ideals and content of most “artists” in those fields.

1 Like

Oh btw, could I also participate in this art contest thing?

2 Likes

I don’t know. I loved your recent drawings but, I have run out of ideas.

Hm… Opposite of me.

I’d like to compete against both of you.

1 Like

I don’t think it would be fair if I joined lol

Draw a spy character.