The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 3

Epic!

2 Likes

5 Likes

Cool, he doesn’t really look like spider man though, XD.

3 Likes

The set doesn’t come with joints, only shocks. It’s a pretty useful set though.

3 Likes

What the heck is this guy doing?

2 Likes

Thank you! I’m not sure if I should post it here or on my Flowlab video topic though.

In skyrim, I just found out that there’s a demonic vampire group that does human trafficking and sacrificing. The game didn’t even give me the option to fight them, and honestly even if it did I stood no chance. From simply what I saw there was at least 100 of them, most of them archmage or better in magic, and they have an elder scroll. After they laughed at my declination to join them, I fled and joined a vampire hunter group. For the story, I’m supposed to be assembling a group of old adventurers, lord of the rings style, and getting them all to join for the attack. However, because I got a mod that lets me get up to 15 sidekicks rather than the standard 1, I’m also hand-picking warriors from all across Tamriel to aid in our attack. The final battle will be epic.

4 Likes

Let them come.
Mask On Optimus Prime Sticker - Mask On Optimus Prime Transformers Rise Of The Beasts Stickers

2 Likes

My parents bought me Terraria for the 3DS but refused to get me Terraria for mobile. When Terraria Mobile costs WAY LESS that the 3DS version. (The Terraria 3DS is like $40 and I searched up that Terraria Mobile is $4.99)

5 Likes

Terraria > Minecraft

1 Like

Terraria = Minecraft

I like them equally

5 Likes

I would say I like Minecraft better because I’m more used to playing it and I like the look of Minecraft better. Terraria is good though.

3 Likes

Both are awesome. But I guess it makes sense to prefer minecraft over terraria

2 Likes

I agree. Minecraft certain has both more play hours and more passion from me, but objectively, they’re both incredible and made by talented people. The way I see it, the next generation will be starting both simultaneously rather than our bias of getting Minecraft first, and thus I believe that they will most likely be viewed as equals unless Mojang continues on the path of self-destruction.

4 Likes

What’s Mojang doing again?

2 Likes

I feel like they should stop doing Mob Votes and also maybe add netherite horse armor

6 Likes

Fair, either that or make better mobs for the votes.

2 Likes

Or just add all the mobs from the votes

6 Likes

Chat reporting, EXTREME age appropriation enforcement, questionably quality updates, etc.

5 Likes

That would just be a mob, not a vote lol. That’s what the community wants I believe.

1 Like