The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 3

I think I also know all of those. People come and go on the forums far more than I like, but thw people that stick around (besides agent y) are generally good people.

3 Likes

Tinkersmith is the user youā€™re forgetting :smile:

2 Likes

oh yeh, i remember, that guy is a legend

I USE LIGHT MODE FLOWLAB

2 Likes

Hey guys! Iā€™m on vacation, bye!

3 Likes

Not a flex. Thatā€™s just embarrassing

3 Likes

Agent Y isnā€™t necessarily a bad user, he just has a different behavior than most of us are used to. Plus he mostly uses the discord where itā€™s more mature users so he tends to act the same on here, which most of us donā€™t agree with. But he seems to get along with everyone else on the discord and heā€™s agreed with me on several topics in the past aside from the conflict in the beginning.

4 Likes

I do too

2 Likes

Heā€™s been a bit of a jerk to me, and only a jerk. If he acts different elsewhere, good for him, but heā€™s done nothing but pick fights on the otc.

3 Likes

Agreed.

2 Likes

@DWGAMEMASTER you should take a look at a mobile app called Playmat. It lets you play simple RPGs online with people, and might be a perfect place to host your games.

2 Likes

I forgot the j, but the Mario one is MrMcMemerman as DWGAME said, the steampunk pfp one is TinkerSmith, the custom Halo MCC pfp one is a mystery as they are a user that copied my pfp for a shortly-lived joke, the one on the left of that is browngr (who is now known as Coursedemaitre and uses a new account), and the last one on the top row is Jaiden Yabuki. None of these users are active anymore, and all the previous replies to this post of yours before mine are true.

1 Like

I think you talk like it

1 Like

Who else has been drawing on paper/parchment/whiteboard/etc and then lost the pencil/pen/marker/other tool used for drawing with for good?

It just happened to me :skull:

3 Likes

Yeah I donā€™t think I have my Angry Birds Star Wars dry erase whiteboard marker anymore :skull:

3 Likes

Wait was that two markers or one that has Angry Birds and Star Wars on it?

2 Likes

Can I just say Iā€™ve put down pencils on my desk than five seconds later I canā€™t find it is one of the most annoying things in the world.

3 Likes

That is very aggravating and I completely understand the frustration.

2 Likes

can you get it in your browser?

1 Like

also jhon, a group of 10 odstā€™s could beat a spartan
(im listening to halo battle theme rn)