The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 3

Angry Birds Star Wars was a crossover game. Unfortunately, Rovio removed it from all app stores due to corporate greed. When Rovio learned from their mistakes very recently, beginning their redemption, the two Angry Birds Star Wars games were not returned to stores like AB Friends, Rio, and Classic were.

It was one marker, and it came from a set themed around the first AB SW game. The set contained a giant eraser with the characters on it (Red bird as Luke Skywalker, Chuck/yellow bird as Han Solo, Stella/pink bird as Princess Leia, Terrence/big red bird as Chewbacca, Bomb/black bird as Obi-Wan, and a pig as Darth Vader). It also contained a plain whiteboard and black whiteboard marker, and a pencil or two. Here’s a picture I found on eBay:

My whiteboard marker was black and white instead of black and yellow though. I still have this game on PS3 from the days when Angry Birds games were on consoles.

2 Likes

i remember playing angry birds+transformer

1 Like

@BeesyBee is on, now we need @ARRTY and @paisleypug , matthew is finaly getting on at 2:00 today

1 Like

Me too, all Angry Birds games were my childhood except for the bubble-popping and match-3 ones. Angry Birds Transformers is still around today almost 10 years later, I play it almost every day.

Hello. It’s very early in the morning. I likely won’t be on after work so I need to update my game now.

Not sure what this has to do with Angry Birds.

Oh ****. I did it again. I continue to forget that this:
exists.

1 Like

this is the otc, you cant blame him for being off topic

1 Like

I would’ve blamed him.

1 Like

this is the otc, freedom, chaos “i can do anything”

Bee is currently active and very tired.
I watched the first “Shazam” movie yesterday and now I want to run around in the rain, screaming “Shazam” to see if lighting hits me and gives me powers.
(Even though that’s not how it happens in the movie, I don’t care. I don’t have an old man and a staff.)

2 Likes

XD. If the lightning hit you, you’ll be dead.

1 Like

If a radioactive spider bit me i’d also be dead, but I’m willing to pull a spider-man as well.

1 Like

once i climbed to the top of the metal playground during a thunder storm and screamed “FIGHT ME ZEUS I DARE YOU, HIT MY WITH LIGHTNING, I DARE YOU!” for about 15 minutes straight under i actualy heard thunder my hair stood straight up, i was so scared by that that i went inside

Just make an Iron Man Suit, much easier.

2 Likes

But not as cool as being bit by a spider, and I would rather make an Ant-man suit.

1 Like

i survived almost being hit by lightning, if a hdnt gone inside i wouldve been dead

That makes a fun story.

yeh, one my freinds got it on camera

1 Like

hacksmith status acheived