The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 3

yeah, modern marvel movies are stupid,

1 Like


I think it’s finally finished. Is there anything anyone thinks needs to be added?

@BradenS @DWGAMEMASTER @DinoDev

6 Likes

The MCU lost all direction after Endgame. Now only watch your favorite hero’s thing (Spider-Man and Moon Knight for me) to enjoy and nothing else because it’s not worth watching.

2 Likes

ad a large tree to the side of the forground, maybe add a dragon ontop the mountin, and give ther hero with the sword some hair please

1 Like

my parents have been watching seceret invasion, and so far its not to bad, you also had loki who was fine

2 Likes

Where am I? Good drawing, by the way.

I have to leave now, bye.

1 Like

I pinged the people that weren’t online so they wouldn’t miss it.

1 Like

Oh, that makes sense. I like the background, by the way.

1 Like

I liked Loki too. I heard that Secret Invasion is more like a long movie than a series which made it very hard to watch each episode weekly.

1 Like

yeah, its best waitig for all the episodes to release then binge them

2 Likes

Thanks! I am planning on duplicating it with a pen then releasing the lore of The Sheldrake.

2 Likes

good music, but we got some lore drops and pannels from the next issue of the comic

3 Likes

True but not on Netflix because that’s how Netflix cancels animated shows and movies.

yeah, i hate that nexfilx does that then is like “We LovE AnImATED ShOWs”

1 Like

My favorite long form TV series was Sherlock.

1 Like

never watched, adventure time starts out dumb but later into it it gets more and more dark and complex, and i love it

1 Like

guys lets right the otc theme song

This is true

2 Likes

oh hey dino, how you doing

image
i like this image

1 Like