The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 3

Oh, come on. Try Vanity room at least once. I got 53 assassinations, nine back punches, and a grenade kill.

1 Like

Me too lazy.

i mean i could write normally i just like the way i type already so i dont want to be super formal until i need to be

1 Like

John chose violence today

3 Likes

Ok, I understand. I like to be formal, that is my opinion. Go watch the movie now, you need to make an honest rating.

1 Like

Alrighty see you later!

1 Like

I don’t have Xbox Live Gold and I’m not gonna waste it on Halo 5 if I get it again. I got assasinated in seconds every time I played Vanity Fair or whatever it’s called. My Xbox Live Gold time is for Halo MCC and Minecraft multiplayer.

1 Like

I don’t think you should be using innapropriate emojis on a forum which we’ve decided to allow children onto…

4 Likes

Vanity room.

Ok. I like Halo 5 more.

That same hand gesture was in the movie Black Panther, which was appropriate for my sister back when she used to be 8 years old. But I see your point.

2 Likes

I mean. It wasn’t really appropriate for your sister at 8 years old and who decided what was appropriate for her anyways? The movie was PG-13 lol, meaning appropriate for 13 year olds.

3 Likes

Good. I don’t want David to grow up as a cusser.

Lol. I watched the tamer ones when I was 12.

2 Likes

True but it was the first superhero movie she saw in theaters. Until then it was just me and my dad. Even so, superhero movies, especially Marvel ones, are always marketed towards kids. That’s why they’re rated PG-13 and not R; with some exceptions like Deadpool, The Suicide Squad, and Blade.

I watched the first Avengers movie when I was 6. Iron Man 3 was my favorite movie until The LEGO Movie came out.

4 Likes

erm well your being off topic

Yes, those are definitely PG-16.

No, I’m just showing my art entry.

That’s a little too young.

(meanwhile once upon a deadpool who was rated pg-13)

I think it’s PG-16-18.

:nerd:
(also I was watching Avengers Assemble, a kids show, on Disney XD back then so it was only natural for me to see the movie)

*R

Still upset my dad when I tried to watch it. There are levels to PG-13, Avengers is for kids but Suicide Squad isn’t.

2 Likes

jeez, i watched the first avengers when i was 7, iron man 3 was my favorite to,

2 Likes

I like… all of the old movies.

1 Like

Ambulance.