The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 3

Yeah, I have an iMac but I know a decent chunk about computers. My dad is an apple fanboy so even if we have the money I’m not allowed to upgrade. It’s a piece of ■■■■ in the world of computers.

3 Likes

They’re bringing stuff because they’re being forced to watch the worst movie of all time lol

Don’t bring statistics up on me either… movie theaters are bought out by investors to make a movie look like it did good, bringing a bit more audience than before.

The theaters was bought out by investors to make it look like the movie did good lol

3 Likes

Anyway imma go see the Barbie movie and when i come back ill give you a rating on how i like it
(also is it just my theater or are all the soda’s small size = to a large?)

2 Likes

XD.

Oh dang.

I wasn’t. I never will.

1 Like

I don’t know, I would think that the Emoji movie would top this.

2 Likes

Why didn’t grazer censor this? I think he should.

1 Like

:point_up:

:cold_face:
I think a fights about to start

2 Likes

Right. I think telletubies would top the new barbie movie.

Nah, he’s probably just joking.

3 Likes

I’m not fighting anyone lol, that’d be stupid. It’s just a movie debate idk why anyone has to freak out :joy:

4 Likes

Telletubies are just c r e e p y.

1 Like

:+1:
thats good
(the middle finger do be crazy though)

He’s just being silly, I should think.
@John_Shrekinson, I did my first Vanity Room in Halo 5.

I love it.

Can you users at least try to use English grammar?

1 Like

I love Teletubbies, I got so happy when I saw them on Britain’s Got Talent.

2 Likes

Oh geez. Please let that post be one of those jokes of yours.

1 Like

no.
I shall not change the way i speak!

2 Likes

Why not? I used to write like I had no care in the world.

1 Like

anyway i gotta leave to see Barbie see you in like 2.5 hours

1 Like

No. :muscle:

Never talk to me about Halo 5 again unless you’re talking about its sountrack or toys. I love Halo 1 and 3.

1 Like

I’m dead serious about that pal.