The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 3

Mine is pretty powerful, I hope the player’s is. I always use my gaming PC for Flowlab.

XD. Is it a Chromebook?

I could make you a PC, not to brag. I have some experience with that sort of thing. You need a screen, the brains (Raspberry PI), and a bit of experience.

1 Like

Yup. Like I said, it’s gonna go BOOM.

2 Likes

BIG BADDABOOM

1 Like

I hate chrome. I like DELL. It’s a good company.
image
Oh my goodness, not again.

2 Likes

We like liking posts.

2 Likes

I hate chromes like application layout thingy idk how to describe it

3 Likes

I don’t like anything that chrome makes. Microsoft and DELL are the way to go! Although chrome books aren’t too bad.

How’s your guys’ day been?

1 Like

My Chromebook is easy to carry around so that’s what I like about it.

My day has been good. How about you?

2 Likes

Yeah, they’re pretty compact.
image
OH MY GOODNESS! Why? Why?

3 Likes

I have been deciding if i should be happy mad or sad to see the Barbie movie

3 Likes

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
this is what people do on a daily basis.

I make this argument a lot but:

All computers are great for different reasons. Chromebooks are good for their freedom since they run on Ubuntu/Linux and you can debug on them super easily. They are great for cyber security for that reason.

Macs are good if you know nothing about computers

Dell/Microsoft is decent all around usually

Lenovo’s are the best for gaming and high speed development testing (or any other lesser known company making laptops)

6 Likes

I wouldn’t be very happy. I’d bring my designing sketchbook.

Yeah.

Those are expensive, aren’t they?

3 Likes

Same (also be yourself dont let twitter ___ cult decide your gender or expression for you).

4 Likes

All three, be “Smappy”.
(Yes I know that sounds stupid. I don’t care.)

5 Likes

I would bring a my Xman Tornado V3 (expensive rubix cube) but i cant see like anything when the lights are off

1 Like

Yep, but you know what you pay for when you’re getting the best of the best.

2 Likes

User interface, or UI for short.

2 Likes

Yeah, I would just be bored.

For sure. AT the moment, I don’t have the budget to buy a bunch of gaming equipment. My Dell PC is good for now.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t bring anything because I dont have a low attention span and can actually sit there and watch a good movie for hours

4 Likes