The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 3

Hello, I’m doing some concepting for Coalescence.

3 Likes

I’ll go anywhere if there’s food.

The Barbie movie ended up being really fun lol, I never played with Barbies as a kid(I’m a guy(I think?)) but my mom and sister dragged me to see it.

3 Likes

Most definitely. My friend just went to see it, I doubt it’s any good.

I heard there were some questionable parts.

Are you sure? Eh, let’s not get into that sort of stuff.

the same thing is happening for me :skull:

3 Likes

Did anybody here willing go see it?

1 Like

It had a bunch of feminist messaging and stuff, nothing horrible though, most questionable thing in the movie was a joke about barbie and ken not having any genitalia.

XD. I will never see it. I would prefer Marvel or guardians of the galaxy.

Oof. Now I really don’t want to watch it.

1 Like

Ok, I’ll admit it, I kinda wanted to see it, mostly for the memes, but sorta unironically.

4 Likes

I didnt want to see it but idrc that we do

1 Like

It’s your opinion. Don’t listed to ours, if you don’t want to.

yeah same i dont really want to see it

1 Like


I have used 20.9K Objects, XD. Someone’s PC is going to die.

3 Likes

And for an excuse to sing the Barbie theme song terribly to annoy my sis

3 Likes

I’M A BARBIE GIRL! IN A BARBIE WORLD!

4 Likes

Oh, dang it. Don’t get me started.

1 Like

GAMING PC FOR THE WIN
:potato: :muscle:

4 Likes

It will be mine, I’m sure.

2 Likes

LIFE IS PLASTIC! ITS FANTASTIC!

4 Likes

I bet you could make a computer using a cheapo screen, raspberry pi and a couple potatoes

4 Likes