The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 3

yes. Is this in production?

i have put a pause on it to finish…a very…red…game, lets call it reacted for now, redacted will be my biggest game yet, i hope to have it featured

this poll is to see witch game has the most intrest from you guys

  • [REDACTED]
  • SOULSLIKE

0 voters

can you please ask plainop to reconsider letting me join the redacted team? i think i could heavily improve the game

you could join if justplainop changes his mind, but @ManiacPumpkin no longer has indie, i have to go now by

2 Likes

I’ve got experience in magicavoxel; a voxel 3d modeling program, I’ve got experience with converting my models into spritestacked things in flowlab, I think I could improve the quality and detail of the spritestacked objects.

1 Like

hey guys matthew is here

This game is a good start to something. You should get indie :+1:

4 Likes

I’ll most likely post my final revision of my drawing tomorrow.

6 Likes

(me who is very poor)

1 Like

Just got done playing 4 straight hours of Skyrim.
Currently working on a mage build.

4 Likes

I usually do mage on nearly every RPG I played, but Howard intentionally put so much effort into making everything feel brutal and epic that for the first time in literally any fantasy game I’ve played ever, I’ve tried non-magical build. Sword and board is still my favorite in Skyrim.

1 Like

There’s an insane storm going on outside right now

1 Like

Trees are getting broken and there’s a chance of small tornadoes

1 Like

Good luck. (Sounds cool!)

Is anyone else able to recognize Lyndon Bork’s games just off of art style?

2 Likes

Yeah!

2 Likes

hey guys im at a sleepover with matthew i swear matthew is real

discover chicken bones

@paisleypug @Teaslee @John_Shrekinson @BeesyBee @Hong_Jooni_Pooni @BradenS @DinoDev @_Gato @PrismaticTurtle

6 Likes