The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 3

  • It looks finished
  • It needs more work…

0 voters

1 Like

If 85% or more think it’s good then I’ll be finished and post what this was all about. If there’s something you think needs added or changed first, please tell me!

4 Likes

100 year nap and i wake up to THIS

5 Likes

test your coloring skills, and if your happy about it, than you should try to color the picture. (but only if you want to.) for their clothing i recommend something green or blue)

4 Likes

I have awoken!!! Hello people of the forums

1 Like

4 Likes

Is the bottom one the Beholder from original DnD?

3 Likes

Indeed. They’re one of my favorite fantasy monsters.

3 Likes

Welcome back to . . . The forums.

3 Likes

Oh me too! I think the Beholder is cool!

2 Likes

It looks like a Pygmy Watcher.

3 Likes

Hi! How is everyone doing today?

5 Likes

I’m doing good, how about you!

3 Likes

Meb has awoken with a lus.t for liking posts

1 Like

Good, at the moment. I went to a gigantic arcade yesterday.

4 Likes

That’s fun, what games did you play there?

1 Like

Might just be me but that monster guy behind the trees seems like he needs more definition

2 Likes

LUCKY! Well, i did go to one like a week ago.

3 Likes

Too many. I got a special type of Arcade card that allowed me to play infinite games for 1 HR. I beat all but one.

My favorites were:

1: Hunting game
2: Extreme laser tag
3: Halo: Arcade version (@John_Shrekinson)
4: A racing game with a vehicle-sized thumbstck

4 Likes

That’s quite impressive.

2 Likes