The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 3

Not mine, lol. I don’t got those kinds of pieces, especially not the big robot joints that come from big Ninjago mechs.

Same, just prayed.

1 Like

I need to restock on those.

Yeah, I did too.

1 Like

Dang, I’m so close on half a dozen of my posts.

2 Likes

New Flowlab Poll of the day! Maybe it should be poll of the week, XD.

2 Likes

hey guys whats up- oh wait the forums are dead

2 Likes

No.

oh hey, at least your on, also is ITDPTW still being made?

1 Like

I write mini comics about it sometimes. When I downloaded OBS I realized I could finally make a Ch.2 Trailer. Will continue development after I finish some things.

Hey, uh, Coalescence!

4 Likes

Ok, so I was replaying CH. 1 of Playtime World but it was really buggy. I decided to quit that version of Playtime World. And Continue this one I’ve been working on secretly.

send it to me in a PM, i can give you feedback

1 Like

I will when I finish CH.1

looka like a chain monster, really nice shading, the outline really does make it look more imposing that without it

3 Likes

It is indeed made of chains.

2 Likes

Though it may look like a monster, it doesn’t act like one…

2 Likes

i may be able to update the art, if you finish ch.1 befor i offer my advice, you will have to completly overhaul ch.1

1 Like

now that you say that it does kind of look like a guardian, maybe change the red to a yellow? less threatening

Hint: There will be a money system.

2 Likes

me like mone :money_with_wings: :money_with_wings: :money_with_wings: :money_with_wings: :money_with_wings: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :two_hearts: :two_hearts: :two_hearts:

2 Likes

He sells items at a significant markup in hopes to one day convert his entire body into gold.

2 Likes