The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 3

Nah, I just like good games with good graphics.

It looks pretty good.

This is so true. Also, some of the scenes in Ultrakill, while lacking high fidelity textures or a large polygon count, are stunning.

3 Likes

I prefer stylized graphics over hyperrealism. Old 3D has a charm that newer games simply canā€™t replicate.

4 Likes

True, Mario in Unreal Engine looks way worse than Jet Set Radio.

3 Likes

I think Iā€™d still play Halo 5 if the graphics where a bit worse.

XD.

And people are really out here saying Armored Core 6 looks bad, because they wonā€™t accept anything other than realism.

2 Likes

Tbh I think that looks pretty realistic

3 Likes

Uh, those are insane graphics. Almost as good as Halo 5.

2 Likes

I mean, you can only make a giant war machine massacring the enemy so realistic.

3 Likes

Exactly, and Iā€™ve still seen people call them bad. Thatā€™s kinda my point.

2 Likes

Strange. Iā€™d accept graphics worse than that.

1 Like

Halo isnā€™t a movement shooter by any means. As an expert on the gameplay after years of playing, I can say this. Iā€™ve played every FPS Halo game and beaten all their campaigns except for ODST, which I canā€™t find the time (yet) to beat the last couple of missions (I did get past the cutscene with the Brute Chieftain fight though).

2 Likes

Wow, even infiniteā€™s? Iā€™ve only beaten a few.

Yes.

Nice! Iā€™m still working on Halo 4. I skipped Halos CE, 2, and 3. I donā€™t like the flood.

Bro really skipped the best ones.

2 Likes

I wanna post the bumblebee alien (not Transformers btw) dancing ratio GIF but I donā€™t know if itā€™s appropriate for the forums

THATā€™S WHY YOU PREFER GARBAGE OVER LEGENDS
Because you havenā€™t even had good food. How can you appreciate greatness without tasting it? All of your opinions make sense now. Bro I hate twitter but you are getting ratioed to hech and back right now unless you change and grow as a Halo player/person.

2 Likes

No, I didnā€™t. Flood give me nightmares.

I did a few, just havenā€™t beaten them.
Halo CE: 60%
Halo 2: 20%
Halo 3: 70%

ā€œYouā€™re so weak.ā€ - Megatron, 2009

:+1:
If the Flood give you nightmares, get over your fear and kill them all. I know you can do it. Get those bastards. I believe in you. Good job so far. You are getting there, man. Get your Halo [campaign] K/D up, not yo funny up.

I will sometime, I just donā€™t like halo CEā€™s graphics or player mobility.

1 Like