The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 3

You have to remember that the game was made in 2001. I love the art style and gameplay personally, but if you want better graphics you can play the Anniversary version. In MCC, Anniversary graphics can be changed back and forth with the push of a single button.

My favorite version of Slayer in Halo Reach multiplayer was the Halo CE themed variant that changed Reach’s movement and removed armor abilities. I sacrificed my time in that though to help my dad though, the last time they had this variant available was more than a year ago. Still greatly enjoyed. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Oh yeah, I heard about that, it’s pretty cool.

1 Like

Epic Flowlabian Transformer battles

Oy, this contains bad stuff, stick to Flowlabber. Also, just don’t ask what it means.

Lesbian Flowlabbers rise up! Also that’s not what Flowlabian means, literally no one made that connection, you aren’t allowed to say bad stuff to gays anymore, and even if you were this post of yours is totally invalid

No, it means something else. Don’t ask. It’s really bad.

I will ask. What does it mean?

1 Like

Something bad. I’m not telling you. It’s not bad, but it’s not something you want to say as an everyday word.

1 Like

Whoa what? No way

2 Likes

bro what, why are you so weird

1 Like

Idk. True except for the sleeping part because I don’t trust my bed anymore (monster) and well, um yeah, the eattting ppapart because I don’t, like… I haven’t eatten themn yett… no gummies

2 Likes

Bro it’s so hard to sleep with the shadow monsters staring at me like bro go to bed

4 Likes

I finally have an audio editor that I can use so maybe I can use it to make game sounds/music. :laughing:

4 Likes

bitbox, jummbox, bandlab are the main music sites used by Flowlabbers.

1 Like

I’m doing a class on digital music so I’m using a two track audio editor called Wavepad that I’m going to see if I can use it.

1 Like

7 hour video and a large bottle of ice tea, I’m not planning on going to sleep until like 4 am lol

2 Likes

the shadow monsters will have fled by then

2 Likes

I highly recommend using stop motion. Although it’s an older technique that is still adopted by many Lego and Action Figure fans, it produces a lot better quality.
I know it’s very time consuming and you could spend days working on a scene that only lasts ten seconds, but you could make entire short films with the talent.

The only reason I suggest it is because it’s hard to see what’s even happening with your hands in the way.

Also for your arsenal, you gotta bump them numbers up.

5 Likes

Im actually tempted to see if I can get a picture with all of my transformer figures in it. It would take a lot of organizing. Mostly since I have around 50 or so Armada minicons that find all the time in hot wheel bins at flea markets.

My toy collecting addiction is about the only thing I got going for me.

5 Likes

for real, for real, sorry for my innactivity, i went to see monster jam

1 Like