The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 3

a kid at school who i wouldnt call a freind is paying me to make a castlevania comic

1 Like

which game? i could give you some guidance

1 Like

i know nothing on the series, but the kid said the story would be based of the story of “dracula x” or something, and it would be aboout richard and simon

ahh, dracula x, yeah

i played castlevania for the nes, but thats all @paisleypug

Hey @ManiacPumpkin! I’m just curious, do you know a game called rivals of aether?

1 Like

wish it was about symphony of the night since that’s the only one i’ve beaten but sure i can help out

so like, what would the comic sorta be, would it be like, them doing some stuff in the game?

i here that ones realy good, it was part of the making of the metroidvania genre of games

most likely, i think thats what he said

it indeed is very good, you should play it, i’m pretty sure there’s several sites that let you emulate it in browser

1 Like

I’ve heard and seen a little about it, why?

2 Likes

i will, for now lets discuss the story of dracula x, thats the one the comic will be based off of

Pure curiosity. I guess the reason why I thought about it is because I’m making a workshop character for the game right now.

2 Likes

IMG_3778

What’s going on guys

1 Like

bout to sleep, have memes

Summary

2 Likes

You’re about to sleep? Weakling

I did stop motion for a while. It’s what made me want to pursue YouTubing as a hobby. I did it for years and never publicized my stuff but it was fun and a great creative outlet.

What’s your favorite post from the OTC so far?

2 Likes

This one

1 Like