The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 3

WAR MACHINE!?!!?!?!? Nah I’ll stick to rocket.

2 Likes

Make me war machine since I love mechs.

Out of likes :frowning:

3 Likes

5 Likes

nice, maybe you can replace my old pfp with my current one?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA XD

1 Like

Your current one is slightly… Perturbing.

Can you use this image for me?

1 Like

Can you turn thanos into DW?

I can attempt to change it.

No but I’ll be sure to add him on

PETEURBING!??!?!
image

2 Likes

really being subtle with your dislike of him

1 Like

Thanos fits him so well XD.

1 Like

@BeesyBee do you want in on this?
Nice comment 9898

1 Like

He didn’t kill half the OTC though.

He did kill half of the topics though.

Or at least attacked them.

oh yes definitely, he’s definitely a huge purple man with a single minded goal of achieving what he thinks will bring great virtue, no matter the cost

1 Like

He’s the one that randomly revives topics though lol

1 Like

Nah, he’s random black lady. He seems to disappear but always show up and make some out of context comment at the most random moments.

(Plus it just makes the image look nicer)

4 Likes