The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 3

Nah.

also, weren’t you sorta the reason for killing the tgx topic? you’ve definitely been the cause of more topics being killed than dwgamemaster, who to my knowledge has killed 0 topics

1 Like

Return the slab… or receive the pharaoh’s curse

1 Like

I’ve killed one dude.

Whoever’s around please post this as the last comment

3 Likes

He definitely seems like someone who would forget to return the slab…

RETURNTHESLABRETURNTHESLABRETURNTHESLAB

1 Like

Got it saved to clipboard and ready to go!

2 Likes

Even if it was in self defense, killing a man is still wrong.

1 Like

I’m truly disgusted with you.

1 Like

Let’s stop the arguing.

1 Like

1 Like

Yeah whatever lunatic.

Dude im spiderman heck ya

3 Likes

I wouldn’t exactly call myself a lunatic, more of just a silly little guy, I haven’t really descended into true lunacy.

I’d like everyone to stop arguing, this is literally what future flowlabbians will come see as the past when they look at the OTC history. @paisleypug please stop harassing.

2 Likes

I thought it fit you pretty well.

3 Likes

Aight.

1 Like

Am I really not allowed to be a bit mad over a guy getting my topic closed and being not nice to a fellow user that I don’t really hate that much?

1 Like

REAL!!! THIS IS SO REAL GUYS! OMG!

2 Likes